Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MN @ WI: The Real Battle Of Interstate 94

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    Have won more titles than WI in the last decade.

And as for Chucky, if you're excited about beating UAH and sweeping Tech....wow.
    Nope, I'm not excited. I'm content. Just where I thought we would be. Middle of the pack WCHA team. That's where we are, and that's where we'll finish. Sorry I couldn't be more arrogant for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Schwartz View Post
      Nope, I'm not excited. I'm content. Just where I thought we would be. Middle of the pack WCHA team. That's where we are, and that's where we'll finish. Sorry I couldn't be more arrogant for you.
      That's because we've mastered that, and refuse to take you on as an apprentice.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

If you're excited about sweeping CC then I hope you're joking.
        No, I was hoping that you were joking by the fact that you still have no reading comprehension, as referenced by saying "He said this...he said that" when in fact "he" was who you were responding to.

It is always nice to get a sweep on the road, no matter who the opponent. Doesn't mean anything if we can't get 3 or more points this coming weekend.

As for getting tired of us being pathetic...did we not just go 2-2 against you last year? I KNOW I am responding to Gurtholfin on that and not you, but I am too lazy to double quote.
        Last edited by HoosierBBall_GopherHockey; 11-02-2010, 01:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by HoosierBBall_GopherHockey View Post
          No, I was hoping that you were joking by the fact that you still have no reading comprehension, as referenced by saying "He said this...he said that" when in fact "he" was who you were responding to.

It is always nice to get a sweep on the road, no matter who the opponent. Doesn't mean anything if we can't get 3 or more points this coming weekend.

As for getting tired of us being pathetic...did we not just go 2-2 against you last year? I KNOW I am responding to Gurtholfin on that and not you, but I am too lazy to double quote.
          And you are?

Comment

And you are?
            ? Am I what?

Comment

I can't remember last week, let alone last season. Thinner ya know!

Comment

? Am I what?
                It's a joke. Listen to KQ92 once in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                  I can't remember last week, let alone last season. Thinner ya know!
                  Since when did losing weight = losing your memory?

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                    but a small petty and mean part of me wants to go to the BTHC just because some of these other programs seem to need us more than we need them. Is that arrogance or am I just an a-s-s-hole?
                    A little of column A, a little of column B.

Comment

Is it Friday yet?

Comment

wow. these Badger/rat threads used to me much more...fun

did tdon really dim people's hopes that much in minneapolis?

...Nate Condon meet Mr. Mersch, hope you like the view sitting on the ice (any more wi kids on that rat roster?)
                        Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                          wow. these Badger/rat threads used to me much more...fun
                          It's tougher to get up for this series knowing a crappy Gopher team last year went 2-2 against Becky, this year's team shouldn't have a problem sweeping the skunks in a box.
                          Originally posted by CavalryNate
                          Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
                          sigpic

Comment

*****http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_JFyDDezCD5U/TNAYWr-7KII/AAAAAAAAA1c/22C7TLgWQ00/s400/luciapet.jpg******

Comment

So do the Gophers come out and play like they did against CC? Even though they still seem to have some defensive issues to fix and CC was missing some key guys. Or do the Gophers fold against a rival and what will be a better opponent than CC?
                              "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
                                the Gophers fold against a rival and what will be a better opponent than CC?
                                This.

Comment

Working...
                                X