Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MN @ WI: The Real Battle Of Interstate 94

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Better dead than red, kill bucky, etc. etc. etc.

MEH. I just can't get excited for this series anymore. Bring on the Sioux.
    So you're just giving us four points? Ok..we'll take it.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
      This is true.

I think both teams should wear special helmets to raise awareness, kinda like sports players wear pink in October. Oh, I see the Badgers already wear "special" helmets. Kudos to you on being one step ahead of the curve.
      So, you coming down for the series?

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
        So, you coming down for the series?
        Due to long term planning and therefore financing for those plans, no. Well, that, and work will definitely prevent me from even possibly making it home for the first half of the period (maybe game) on Fri (and I have a 10 minute commute; west side 'burbs).
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Schwartz View Post
          So you're just giving us four points? Ok..we'll take it.
          Man, Madison must have really cut the liberal arts budget lately... Reading seems to be a problem.
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Man, Madison must have really cut the liberal arts budget lately... Reading seems to be a problem.
            How so? He said he can't get excited for this series any more. I take that as him giving in to us sweeping. It certainly isn't because of recent performance from Minneosta.

Comment

That has nothing to do with the LA budget.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

How so? He said he can't get excited for this series any more. I take that as him giving in to us sweeping. It certainly isn't because of recent performance from Minneosta.
                I sincerely hope you were joking with this.

Comment

If by he, you mean me, then it's "you" to you. So yes, you do seem to have a reading problem.

Anyways... Not getting excited DNE giving up. It means I don't care about the badgers this year. Not sure why, I'm just bored of the series.

I'll dumb it down for you: Gophers should take their four and move along.
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

If by he, you mean me, then it's "you" to you. So yes, you do seem to have a reading problem.

Anyways... Not getting excited DNE giving up. It means I don't care about the badgers this year. Not sure why, I'm just bored of the series.

I'll dumb it down for you: Gophers should take their four and move along.
                    It's funny coz I kinda feel the same towards you guys. It's no fun when you guys suck.. If we beat you, other than being good beating you at anything/everything, what purpose does it really serve?

You've just been so pathetic lately.

You've lost your arrogance as a fanbase, which is nice, but makes it harder to get my hate up.

Comment

It's funny coz I kinda feel the same towards you guys. It's no fun when you guys suck.. If we beat you, other than being good beating you at anything/everything, what purpose does it really serve?

You've just been so pathetic lately.

You've lost your arrogance as a fanbase, which is nice, but makes it harder to get my hate up.
                      That's confusing. Even Scooby has been arrogant this year. Albeit a short time, and now he's Scooby again, but still...

WI Hockey: bordering on tArrogance. We wanna see what it's like.

Comment

That's confusing. Even Scooby has been arrogant this year. Albeit a short time, and now he's Scooby again, but still...

WI Hockey: bordering on tArrogance. We wanna see what it's like.
                        I was watching Scooby and he jumped off that ledge before the fire alarms even went off.

I will admit that leaving the WCHA depresses me, but a small petty and mean part of me wants to go to the BTHC just because some of these other programs seem to need us more than we need them. Is that arrogance or am I just an a-s-s-hole?

Comment

I was watching Scooby and he jumped off that ledge before the fire alarms even went off.
                          Gurt, Scooby. Scooby, Gurt. :P

He always has one foot on the ledge.

Heck, during our last title game, he was talked down by the local authorities.

Comment

Gurt, Scooby. Scooby, Gurt. :P

He always has one foot on the ledge.

Heck, during our last title game, he was talked down by the local authorities.
                            What title would that be? Have you won anything in the modern era?

Comment

Originally posted by HoosierBBall_GopherHockey View Post
                              I sincerely hope you were joking with this.
                              If you're excited about sweeping CC then I hope you're joking.

Comment

What title would that be? Have you won anything in the modern era?
                                Have won more titles than WI in the last decade.

And as for Chucky, if you're excited about beating UAH and sweeping Tech....wow.

Comment

Working...
                                X