MN @ WI: The Real Battle Of Interstate 94

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MN @ WI: The Real Battle Of Interstate 94

MN still cannot play defense for ****, but they can definitely score goals this season - when they aren't sleepwalking.

This could easily turn into a pair of 6-5 games.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
      This isn't a preemptive strike to explain away all the empty seats this weekend, is it?

What was two weekends ago? Opening of Sesame Street on Ice at the Target Center?

Fall ATV opener?

The International Lumberjack Championships?

Midwest Mustache Convention, er wait, that's Milwaukee.

I expect full attendance from now on since both of your football seasons are over and the Wild, are, well, the Wild. No more excuses. Support your team "State of Hockey."

SO glad that Favre let you guys down in the end. His pick last year and his EPIC FAIL this season almost brings him back into good graces as a Packer. Almost. Wearing purple (or maroon - see Phil Kessel) is unforgivable.
      Uhhh...no, that would be me complaining because we get 1 channel up north where I hunt, which means of course I miss this series, or any series over opening weekend. Get a life.

And BTW, my team's football season is alive and well with the Packers, thankyouverymuch.
      04-05 Pick Your Bow(e)ls Champion
      USCHO Virtual Stock Exchange Guru

Originally posted by Dirty
      I don't think you're weird, just a completely worthless sack of monkey poo.
      Originally posted by UMDBulldogHockeyIsKing
      I am saying it right here. ajoyce is the HA guru.

Comment

Better dead than red, kill bucky, etc. etc. etc.

MEH. I just can't get excited for this series anymore. Bring on the Sioux.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

To bring things back around to hockey, Hammy reporting Zac Budish has been in a moped accident and the injuries are "not sounding good". Hope he gets better.

Comment

I've been saying it for years, it's time for the U to stop giving these athletes mopeds. Dangerous, wasteful, and lazy all wrapped into one.
            Code:
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

When I hear the words "dangerous" and "moped" in the same sentence, I can't help but chuckle a little bit.

Comment

Originally posted by ajoyce02 View Post
                To bring things back around to hockey, Hammy reporting Zac Budish has been in a moped accident and the injuries are "not sounding good". Hope he gets better.

I hope it's nothing serious. good grief. those effen mopeds for UW w/football and hockey players have caused way too off the field/ice concern
                Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

When I hear the words "dangerous" and "moped" in the same sentence, I can't help but chuckle a little bit.
                  When they're weaving in and out of traffic and pedestrians? Little to no use of helmets?

How many people die on bikes every year? It's not like the U of M is unmanageable in terms of walking by your average fatass student much less your D1 athlete. It's pathetic.
                  Code:

Comment

Maybe instead of giving the players mopeds they should give the players those little cars Shriners drive.
                    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

*****https://wiki-land.wikispaces.com/file/view/smart-car.jpg/52957746/smart-car.jpg******

????
                      Code:

Comment

We'll still have the Badger football team.

It will be a much needed reprieve for you guys though. I don't know how you guys can take this year after year after year after year after...
                        Because this is a Sunday football town and nobody cares about Saturday football. Since, we will not have Sunday football next year we will resort to watching Friday football and pray the all important State of Hockey season comes faster. Personally, I would rather watch any highschool hockey over football of any kind.
                        Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
                        dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
                        wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by 4four4 View Post
                          Because this is a Sunday football town and nobody cares about Saturday football. Since, we will not have Sunday football next year we will resort to watching Friday football and pray the all important State of Hockey season comes faster. Personally, I would rather watch any highschool hockey over football of any kind.
                          Some would say that you don't have it now.

And I bet you would become a Saturday football town real quick if you had a reason to. With that stadium and a good football program?
                          Last edited by Gurtholfin; 11-01-2010, 11:49 PM.

Comment

Hey, a Segway killed a guy this year. Only through awareness can we cure this massive danger.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                              Hey, a Segway killed a guy this year. Only through awareness can we cure this massive danger.
                              Not just any guy. It was the equivalent of a Badger mauling and killing Alvarez.

Which would be HILARIOUS.
                              Last edited by Gurtholfin; 11-01-2010, 11:50 PM.

Comment

Not just any guy. It was the equivalent of a Badger mauling and killing Alvarez.

Which would be HILARIOUS.
                                This is true.

I think both teams should wear special helmets to raise awareness, kinda like sports players wear pink in October. Oh, I see the Badgers already wear "special" helmets. Kudos to you on being one step ahead of the curve.
                                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                                X