Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: MN @ WI: The Real Battle Of Interstate 94

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    If tDon, at any time, pulls out the patented Death Stare, immediately look away. It's been known to paralyze the strongest of men for weeks at a time, and that was seeing it on standard definition.
    That thought did cross my mind, but then I realized it doesn't even affect is own players, so I figure I'll be safe.

Wisconsin Hockey: Fear the Axe
    Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
    Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
    "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
    Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by Driftryder View Post
      Nice....... all you need now is a dead deer along the side of the road and you're all set for the night.
      what about a dead wookie
      Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Schwartz View Post
        I hate Minnesota
        Hey, everybody hates Minnesota. That includes most Minnesotans, but so few can afford therapy that their self-hate goes undiagnosed.

Comment

Chuck Schwartz

I hate Minnesota

Originally posted by VarsityWisconsin View Post
          But you live there, don't you?
          No Shock there...Drunkin Sconi's love to infest our state because cow land has very little to offer.

Hey Chuckie...what do you think of this fun fact from Inch today?

With a 84-152-18 all-time mark versus arch-rival Minnesota, Wisconsin would need to sweep this weekend’s series in Minneapolis, and the next 30 or so series the teams play, to get to a .500 record with the Golden Gophers

Comment

Originally posted by VarsityWisconsin View Post
            But you live there, don't you?
            All the more reason to hate it.
            Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
            Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
            Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
            "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
            Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

What's this Pride On Ice ****? What's this bull****? I don't ****in' care! It don't matter to Wisconsin. But you're not foolin' Wisconsin, man. You might fool the ****s in the league office, but you don't fool UW Hockey. This bush league psyche-out stuff...Pride On Ice. Laughable, man - ha ha! I would have ****ed you in the five hole Saturday (directed at your cute skating cheerleaders, ahem). I &&&k them in them *** this Friday and Saturday instead. Wooo! You got a date this weekend, baby!
              Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

• Piglet,

I care about one thing, National Championships. Refresh my memory, how many do you have again? We have 6 in case you were wondering.

See you at Blarney's tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                  All the more reason to hate it.
                  Timmy I just noticed where you live. I have project going up there that is taking up way too much of my time right now.

Comment

Piglet,

I care about one thing, National Championships. Refresh my memory, how many do you have again? We have 6 in case you were wondering.
                    All I remeber is Sconi having an extremely easy playoff path to get to the championship game last year; and when they finally played a decent team in BC they got exposed as the frauds they were!

I must admit though - You do have at least 2 smart people in the state of Wisconsin...Nate Condon and Phil Kessel.

Comment

Phil Kessel, isn't he the Wisconsin kid who went to Minnesota for one year? The year Wisconsin won it's latest of six national titles? The same year Minnesota lost to Holy Cross? He's a smart one all right.
                      Wisconsin Badgers
                      NCAA Champions 1973 1977 1981 1983 1990 2006

Comment

*****http://www.vintageminnesotahockey.com/files/Images/Phil__Kessel-9.jpg******
                        Last edited by RinkPig; 11-05-2010, 01:08 PM.

Comment

• Piggy,

Wisconsin won a National Championship the year Kessel went to Minnesota, but yeah good call on his part.

Comment

OMG! sconnie won a NC in 2006?!?! No way! Also, I had no idea 6 was greater than 5. Has it always been that way?
                            "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Piggy,

Wisconsin won a National Championship the year Kessel went to Minnesota, but yeah good call on his part.
                              Not only that, but while he may not be hated here anymore, people are at best ambivalent towards him. Certainly not a home town favorite or hero.

Burish brought the Cup here this past Summer. Wonder what the turnout would be if Kessel ever brought it home.

Comment

Originally posted by RinkPig View Post
                                *****http://www.vintageminnesotahockey.com/files/Images/Phil__Kessel-9.jpg******
                                Pretty sad that this was his highlight against the Badgers. Scored a goal on our backup goalie. The rest of the games against us didn't go so well as his only stats were poorly timed penalties.

Oh and Pig, we were over Phil when we won without him and he won, well, nothing.

Comment

Working...
                                X