Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: MN @ WI: The Real Battle Of Interstate 94

Originally posted by jen View Post
    wait, what? who is announcing? it isn't Reed Larson, is it?

I liked Wooger.
    didn't like Frank though.
    Anthony Lapanta is doing Frank's job. Woog's job has been done by Tom Chorske, Rob McLanahan, and Kevin Gorg. Not sure who is doing it this week. Honestly I think Gorg did the best out of the three.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      Anthony Lapanta is doing Frank's job. Woog's job has been done by Tom Chorske, Rob McLanahan, and Kevin Gorg. Not sure who is doing it this week. Honestly I think Gorg did the best out of the three.
      I don't understand what the beef was on Gorg going into this deal. I really liked listening to him over the CC weekend. He knows his $htuff and he is slightly funny at times. I understand the whole eyebrow deal but other than that I don't get it. He can be a bit over the top at times but for the most part he is enjoyable to listen to, IMO.

EDIT: Lapanta I will get used to over time, but for right now I am just neutral to his part of the play-by-play, I just kinda tune him out.....
      "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by VarsityWisconsin View Post
        What's worse? Losing to BC when it counts or losing to Holy Cross when it counts?
        Molesting dead deer.

Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
        I don't understand what the beef was on Gorg going into this deal. I really liked listening to him over the CC weekend. He knows his $htuff and he is slightly funny at times. I understand the whole eyebrow deal but other than that I don't get it. He can be a bit over the top at times but for the most part he is enjoyable to listen to, IMO.

EDIT: Lapanta I will get used to over time, but for right now I am just neutral to his part of the play-by-play, I just kinda tune him out.....
        I've always thought Gorg was just ok, but he is light years better than the other color guys they've used this year. I hope they just let him have the position.

Comment

Isn't this going to be on Big Ten Network? If so, no Gopher announcers are on it at all. So your whining is really pointless this time around.
          the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
            Isn't this going to be on Big Ten Network? If so, no Gopher announcers are on it at all. So your whining is really pointless this time around.
            Friday night is on FSN Saturday night BTN.

Edit: If the choice for color guy is between McClanahan, Chorske or Gorg I would take Gorg.
            Last edited by Driftryder; 11-04-2010, 02:03 PM.
            Originally posted by CavalryNate
            Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Driftryder View Post
              Friday night is on FSN Saturday night BTN.
              Alright.

Then yes, we will have a crappy team followed by a more crappy team the next night.
              the state of hockey is good

Comment

jen has the right idea. They should go find Reed Larson just for the one night 'cause he pizzes off the BADger fans so much.

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                  jen has the right idea. They should go find Reed Larson just for the one night 'cause he pizzes off the BADger fans so much.
                  they can only bring him back if it's a dream team of sags and larson.
                  Last edited by jen; 11-04-2010, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                    since a new thread was started I'll have to reiterate here

bring it on. I knew the effen rats would start playing and they picked Colorado Springs to do it.

eff them, eff their ugly disgusting boston college colors, and 6>5

let's go!
                    Amen to that. On, Wisconsin!!!
                    A Badger living in Buckeye country.
                    Originally posted by MadCityRich
                    He blossomed after he left the U, and they still named a city in Minnesota after him?
                    Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet
                    Sieve, Minnesota? Never heard of it.
                    Originally posted by Timothy A
                    I know my distain of anything and everything related to IL or MN is totally insane, but that's me; you can't change the genetics.
                    "The state of North Dakota may not exist. It's like South Dakota's Canadian girlfriend." -- Stephen Colbert

Comment

My hunch is Gorg will be the color guy next year.
                      Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
                      dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
                      wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

Who gives a crap about the TV guys. Why don't you guys just go to the game. Sure seems to be enough empty seats every time I see you on TV anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Schwartz View Post
                          Who gives a crap about the TV guys. Why don't you guys just go to the game. Sure seems to be enough empty seats every time I see you on TV anyways.
                          I do. Every Friday and most Saturdays For the home games anyway....
                          "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Schwartz View Post
                            I do. I live 3+ hours away and don't make crap and have kids to raise, so live sporting events on a regular basis are out of my price range.

And I vote for Gorg as the best so far, but mainly because he has more practice.

And I just love the people who complain about Gopher broadcasters being "Homers", when they are "Gopher" broadcasters, not national broadcasters, who tend to be less biased than most annoncers for other teams.

Comment

Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
                              I do. Every Friday and most Saturdays For the home games anyway....
                              Me too (unless my kid has a game too).

Comment

Originally posted by Koho View Post

And I just love the people who complain about Gopher broadcasters being "Homers", when they are "Gopher" broadcasters, not national broadcasters, who tend to be less biased than most annoncers for other teams.
                                And there were an equal amount of you who claimed they were objective and unbiased. You can't have an argument in a vacuum.

Wasn't there a thread for this? Stick to the still totally hilarious deer and thinner rips coz those are as fresh as if they were brand new.

Comment

Working...
                                X