Clutching & Grabbing & Holding, Oh My! - MTU @ Wisconsin, 10/30/2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clutching & Grabbing & Holding, Oh My! - MTU @ Wisconsin, 10/30/2010

How many penalties do those dirty Huskies get away with tonight? More to the point, how big will the halos over the Wisconsin players' heads be?

Re: Clutching & Grabbing & Holding, Oh My! - MTU @ Wisconsin, 10/30/2010

Great title! Might go over a few heads though.
    MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Can't even escape political ads on the radio.

Comment

Is there a free Tech radio feed for this?

Comment

Shhhhhh. Guys. Don't tell me the score. I'm going to watch this game on taped delay.
          Wisconsin - The real State of hockey.

Comment

Originally posted by Duplo View Post
            Is there a free Tech radio feed for this?
            http://www.pasty.net/

Down the lower left corner, there's a link to the Mix 93.5 feed. Pregame show just started.

Comment

Two things need to change for Tech to have a shot at winning:

1. Credit to the UW penalty kill, but our powerplay has to get back to where it was

2. No major penalties tonight

Bennett will be in net for Wisconsin.

Comment

Thanks. I actually realized that the link to it was still in my iTunes library from last year (and I asked about the feed then, too). D'oh!

Too bad this isn't on TV. The Bucks opening home loss is going to be televised instead. Even Wisconsin Public Television, which is supposed to be showing a replay of the game starting at 11 pm shows as airing "Rain Man" of all things instead according to my UVerse program guide.

Comment

Originally posted by Duplo View Post
                  Thanks. I actually realized that the link to it was still in my iTunes library from last year (and I asked about the feed then, too). D'oh!

Too bad this isn't on TV. The Bucks opening home loss is going to be televised instead. Even Wisconsin Public Television, which is supposed to be showing a replay of the game starting at 11 pm shows as airing "Rain Man" of all things instead according to my UVerse program guide.
                  My program guide says College Hockey at 11 pm. I have Dish Network, though.
                  Wisconsin - The real State of hockey.

Comment

I can't imagine WPT is showing different things based on which provider you're watching it through. Odds are AT&T's program guide is incorrect. Since when does public television show real movies anyway? Shouldn't it be like a 6 hour Dr. Who explosion or something instead? :O

Comment

Dorito interview:

-Credits the rest of his teammates for the goal
                      -Damon Whitten is telling him to jump up into the play more, when it's appropriate

-Lots of things to build upon
                      -Need to figure out how to put teams away
                      -Want to get the split tonight

Comment

Russell:

-PP didn't get enough pucks to the net
                        -Made some adjustment for tonight

-Two big turning points last night - the major penalty/Olson's shortie chance and Royer hitting the crossbar early in the third
                        -Wisconsin PK is good at clogging up the lanes, need to be more mobile on the powerplay tonight

-Olson's line created a lot of chances, but were sloppy at times and could've been better
                        -Kattelus line was pretty good
                        -Seigo had an OK game, but also needs to be better

-Genoe in net again, last night not his fault

-Lineup changes: None, except 2nd powerplay unit alterations

Comment

Wow this game is actually on my local CBS channel, I thought it was an error and I'd be waiting for the WPT tape delay.

Comment

Do to Wisconsin what your football bro's did to Grand Valley today. Go Tech!
                            MTU Huskies 3 time NCAA Champions... and going for more.
                            2017-18 WCHA playoff Pick'em Champion!

Comment

Mother ****ing charter, I was supposed to be able to watch the game on TV but NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO, ****ing **** time to get drunk
                              Originally posted by Twitch Boy
                              Like the sign out front says, "the price of freedom is visible here."

Comment

Working...
                              X