Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minnesota State Mavericks visit Alaska-Anchorage Seawolves - Friday, Oct. 29th, 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minnesota State Mavericks visit Alaska-Anchorage Seawolves - Friday, Oct. 29th, 2010

Game on!

Hope I can stay awake for the whole thing.

Re: Minnesota State Mavericks visit Alaska-Anchorage Seawolves - Friday, Oct. 29th, 2

Link for game audio: http://msustr0.campus.mnsu.edu:8080/KTOE

Comment

Re: Minnesota State Mavericks visit Alaska-Anchorage Seawolves - Friday, Oct. 29th, 2

Period 1.

Seawolves on the PP.

No score.

Comment

PP goal for Seawolves.

Goal will be reviewed.

Comment

Goal is good.

Comment

End of 1.

Seawolves - 1
            Mavericks - 0

Comment

Here is the link to watch tge game live, it is working for me:

http://seawolves.gci.net/watch

Good first period for UAA. Lots of scoring chances, nice to see them get one in.
              Originally Posted by aparch
              I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Louwerse scores for the Mavs

Mavericks - 2
                Seavolves - 1

Comment

Mavs up 2-1, but are being out played and heavily outshot.
                  Originally Posted by aparch
                  I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

End of 2

Penalty at the very end of the period.

Mavericks will start period 3 with 2 minutes of 1-man advantage.

Comment

Zuck scores on the PP.
                      Mavericks - 3
                      Seawolves - 1

Comment

high stick on the Mavs. Seawolves on the PP.

Mavericks - 3
                        Seawolves - 1

Comment

4:38 left

mavericks - 3
                          seawolves - 1

Comment

Mavs kill it off.

But another penalty at the end of the PK.

Another 2 minutes a man short.

Comment

Davis for hooking.

Seawolves on the PP.

Comment

Working...
                              X