Curious about some players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curious about some players

Can anyone tell me anything about these players. Aside from stats I don't know much about how they play, and if they are as good as the stats say:

Spencer Abbott-Maine
    Andy Miele-Miami
    Adam Presizniuk-Union
    Jeremy Welsh-Union
    Mike Connolly-UMD
    Jack Connolly-UMD
    JT Brown-UMD
    Steve Seigo-Mich Tech

Also curious about some freshmen:

Daniel Carr-Union
    Josh Jooris-Union
    Matt White-UNO

Re: Curious about some players

UMD fans can tell you better than I but as a Wisconsin fan having seen UW play against the Connolly's, they are very good players. Top 20 in the country easily. their line can dominate games
    Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Presizniuk - has been a consistent 30 point scorer (which is a big deal at Union), is very good along the boards and is a terrific passer. His skills don't stand out, but he quietly gets points every game.

Welsh - a big kid who skates well and has a howitzer for a shot.

Jooris - put up huge numbers in Ontario Jr. A last year and is an excellent passer. His father played on RPI's NC team many moons ago (a very sweet irony for Union fans ).

Carr - Was the top scoring forward in Alberta Jr. A last year until he got traded to the BCHL. A very dynamic player that as a true freshman has a lot of upside.

Overall Union has played a very easy schedule so far and the numbers for these players probably won't continue at their current pace. However, is possible that 1 or 2 of them could be in NCAA top 10-15 scorers when season is done.
      UNIONNY HOCKEY - Not in Kentucky anymore..

Comment

Originally posted by CoachK View Post
        Andy Miele-Miami
        Small, fast, and feisty

Great moves, very good penalty killer. Camper and him playing on the same line this season has both of them putting up some serious numbers. At least in CCHA games, typically one of the most explosive players on the ice.

Comment

Originally posted by ADK11 View Post
          Jooris - put up huge numbers in Ontario Jr. A last year and is an excellent passer. His father played on RPI's NC team many moons ago (a very sweet irony for Union fans ).
          Supposedly Seth Appert didn't have the position open when Josh improved his last year in Juniors. Had he known that D'Amigo and Pirri were leaving, it could have been different. Mark Jooris was Adam Oates' right wing for much of the three years they played together. Without Oates, who left after three years, Jooris was RPI's leading scorer his senior year.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Check out:
            http://runninwiththedogs.blogspot.com/
            Lots of info on Brown and the Connollys especially rwd's fave Jacky.
            GO DU !!!

Comment

Working...
            X