• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: D3 Scores and Highlights - 2010/11

UWS 4 Norberts 4 5:00 remain

Comment

3:30 to go in De Pere... All tied up at 4... Crazy third period...

Comment

Originally posted by 24checking View Post
        3:30 to go in De Pere... All tied up at 4... Crazy third period...
        ya what happened
        UWS Ladyjackets

NCHA League Champions: 2001, 2004, 2007, 2008
        NCHA Tournament Champs: 2008
        Frozen Four Participants: 2008

Comment

UWSP UWEC tied at 3 going to OT

Comment

UWS scores with 28 seconds to play. Scrum in front of net and SNC goalie should have covered and not try to play... UWS banged it home... Final SOG SNC 31 UWS 30.

Comment

UWS wins 5-4 scored off deflection with 28 seconds left 5-4 final

Comment

Originally posted by nbound View Post
                UWSP UWEC tied at 3 going to OT
                at UWEC live stats now show 4-3 UWEC but says third period

Comment

now showing 5-3 UWEC leading UWSP

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar View Post
                    OVERTIME in Rochester. Just announced 2100 fans in the building.
                    That's a new regular season attendance record. Very impressive showing by the Tiger faithful. The First Lady sent me a text and the place was jammed.

I believe the playoff record of 2500 still stands by Elmira for the Elmira/Midd National Championship in 2005.
                    The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                    "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                    GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                    GO LAKERS!!!
                    GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                    "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                    Oswego State '09

Comment

That's a new regular season attendance record. Very impressive showing by the Tiger faithful
                      Easy on the "faithful" talk. Not taking anything away from RIT and the benefit they put on, but I'm sure the actual Tiger faithful was the normal 200-400 that have been at every RIT women's home game this season. The promotional event is what filled the arena, not just the allure of a women's hockey game (or whatever you want to call what the first period was and the actual hockey that occurred in the rest of the game) against Plattsburgh.

Certainly a great atmosphere, however. Don't know if they'll get the same for tomorrow, but I guess we'll see.

Glad everyone is so talkative tonight??

Comment

Originally posted by nyi19 View Post
                        The promotional event is what filled the arena, not just the allure of a women's hockey game (or whatever you want to call what the first period was and the actual hockey that occurred in the rest of the game) against Plattsburgh.

Certainly a great atmosphere, however. Don't know if they'll get the same for tomorrow, but I guess we'll see.
                        We love our hockey at RIT. Sure there were people that went because it was promoted. The thing with women's hockey is that you have to promote it to get even hockey fans there. Sure we won't sell out every game from now on but there are a lot of people that follow the team and support them.

I'm not sure if we will sell out today, 3PM is kind of an odd time to have it, but I think there will still be a lot of people there. The atmosphere will be just as good as last night. I'm looking forward to another great game.

It looked like Plattsburgh's goalie was on her game last night. I think if it is going to be a close game again both teams will have to step up on defense.
                        RIT

We made the Frozen Four!!!

Follow the RIT Corner Crew on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Mania View Post
                          We love our hockey at RIT. Sure there were people that went because it was promoted. The thing with women's hockey is that you have to promote it to get even hockey fans there. Sure we won't sell out every game from now on but there are a lot of people that follow the team and support them.

I'm not sure if we will sell out today, 3PM is kind of an odd time to have it, but I think there will still be a lot of people there. The atmosphere will be just as good as last night. I'm looking forward to another great game.

It looked like Plattsburgh's goalie was on her game last night. I think if it is going to be a close game again both teams will have to step up on defense.
                          3 p.m. second day games are very common in D-III, especially women's hockey.

Plattsburgh has a long trip home as well. In most cases, 7 p.m. games as opposed to afternoon games in women's hockey normally have no bearing on attendance.
                          The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                          "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                          GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                          GO LAKERS!!!
                          GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                          "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                          Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by Mania View Post
                            Mackrell was the difference in the first NU/Platts game at Kreitzberg, for sure.
                            2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
                            2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
                            2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
                            2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

Originally posted by nbound View Post
                              UWS wins 5-4 scored off deflection with 28 seconds left 5-4 final
                              Hey where were you getting the updates, I couldn't find a link on the SNC webpage.
                              UWS Ladyjackets

NCHA League Champions: 2001, 2004, 2007, 2008
                              NCHA Tournament Champs: 2008
                              Frozen Four Participants: 2008

Comment

• Tied @ 1's in Aston. SOG EC 8, NEumann 5. Both PP goals.

Comment

Working...
                                X