Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: >>>>RIT Tigers 2010-2011<<<<

Originally posted by obserbear View Post
    Congratulations Tigers on being #1 in the USCHO Coaches poll for 11/29!
    Getting it was the easy part for the girls. The hard part will be to maintain it till the end of the tournament.
    RITTIGERS FOR LIFE!!

Proud member of the Corner.

Support Hockey. Any Location, Any Time, Any Level, Any Gender. For some it's a game, for others a sport - for me, it's something more.

Comment

Originally posted by Tweedle Dee View Post
      Getting it was the easy part for the girls. The hard part will be to maintain it till the end of the tournament.
      The only thing you really need is the 6 game winning streak in the end of February and March!

Comment

The 70 shots against were semi-misleading. Amherst had nine on a first period power-play on Saturday, and most of the shots came from the perimeter, where Chamberlain had no problem gobbling them up. RIT had several more grade A chances, as they were trying to get more from in tight. All seven goals came from in tight and were the product of some pretty passing plays. They have three #1 lines right now, as evidenced by the their stats. Every game, a different line steps up.

Comment

Not to mention the freshmen. Reminds me of the men's class of '08, who were freshmen when the D-I announcement was made (Lambert, Smith, Walton, Draper, Patry), except these girls are contributing even more than the guys did as freshmen. Kunichika, McCrea, Zach, and of course Chamberlain are the kinds of players that can provide a foundation for a lot of success in the immediate future. It's going to be scary to see how good they are in 2013. =)

Powers &8^]

Comment

Originally posted by LtPowers View Post
            Not to mention the freshmen. Reminds me of the men's class of '08, who were freshmen when the D-I announcement was made (Lambert, Smith, Walton, Draper, Patry), except these girls are contributing even more than the guys did as freshmen. Kunichika, McCrea, Zach, and of course Chamberlain are the kinds of players that can provide a foundation for a lot of success in the immediate future. It's going to be scary to see how good they are in 2013. =)

Powers &8^]
            If I'm adding the years the right way, that was McDonalds first recruiting class when he was the assistant coach with Coach Wilson.
            RIT TIGERS
            2007-08 AHA Pick'em Champion

Comment

Tigers travel to ye olde sage rink Friday to take on Hamilton. Both teams coming off great weekends, both teams have sensational young goaltending, how long do you think this game stays interesting?
              Christmas list: Dominik Hasek, ten years younger

Comment

Originally posted by videohockey View Post
                Tell that to King
                Which part.

Originally posted by le_fan39 View Post
                Tigers travel to ye olde sage rink Friday to take on Hamilton. Both teams coming off great weekends, both teams have sensational young goaltending, how long do you think this game stays interesting?
                I think it will be closer than most of our in conference games this season, but I don't know enough about Hamilton to say anything more haha Hopefully it'll be a good, clean game. I've been happy with the discipline the last few weekends against Amherst and Neumann. Both class act coaches and teams. The games are just more fun when you can watch and appreciate the talent on both sides of the puck.

RIT wins though. Gotta keep that streak alive.
                e^x, dx/dy, Janni wants some apple pie

Go Tigers.

Comment

Originally posted by le_fan39 View Post
                  Bout 10 mins
                  RIT

We made the Frozen Four!!!

Follow the RIT Corner Crew on Facebook

Comment

Boy, #1 team in the country, new rink on the way, possible move to D-I... you'd think we'd have more to talk about.

Powers &8^]

Comment

Boy, #1 team in the country, new rink on the way, possible move to D-I... you'd think we'd have more to talk about.

Powers &8^]
                      What's to say? Unbeaten going into winter break. I have no complaints. And complaints are what keeps a thread alive. I just do most of my discussing outside of the board to be honest.

Go Tigers.

Comment

I do want to say that the second half of the season is going to be considerably more difficult. Plattsburgh might yet be a better team than RIT this year, and Elmira has shown tonight that they're back in form after an uncharacteristic start.

RIT is going to have to play their hearts out or they might still end up on the outside looking in come March.

Powers &8^]

Comment

I do want to say that the second half of the season is going to be considerably more difficult. Plattsburgh might yet be a better team than RIT this year, and Elmira has shown tonight that they're back in form after an uncharacteristic start.

RIT is going to have to play their hearts out or they might still end up on the outside looking in come March.

Powers &8^]
                          I'm looking forward to seeing our girls get challenged. The games are a lot more fun when they're close. And they gotta lose at least one game or else karma is going to bite back in the playoffs.

Go Tigers.

Comment

Break is over, time for the woman to go out there and continue their domination!
                            RIT Tigers

Got one foot in the crease

Comment

This weekend could give them some problems but I have faith they can pull out the win.
                              RITTIGERS FOR LIFE!!

Proud member of the Corner.

Support Hockey. Any Location, Any Time, Any Level, Any Gender. For some it's a game, for others a sport - for me, it's something more.

Comment

Originally posted by Tweedle Dee View Post
                                This weekend could give them some problems but I have faith they can pull out the win.
                                If we have problems from this week then we don't deserve to be 1
                                RIT

We made the Frozen Four!!!

Follow the RIT Corner Crew on Facebook

Comment

Working...
                                X