PDA

View Full Version : Isn't Vermont hosting Maine Oct 30?

Pages : 1 [2]

Erix_The_Red
10-27-2010, 08:13 PM
Well....this thread is lively. :rolleyes:

Methinks the thread title is pretty appropriate.

@acs64: more like a mind-numbing 7-5 job.

jcarter7669
10-28-2010, 08:37 AM
If anybody is looking to unload a couple tickets, maybe I'd make a trip up to Burlington to help you out.

I believe there are still some available, at least there were yesterday...

amherstblackbear
10-28-2010, 09:40 AM
This is Post #9 of this thread. Think USCHO oughta expand their site to handle all the upcoming posts, anticipating the big event? ;) :D

The season is still going on? :confused:

I thought we finished with North Dakota?

SamluvstheBears
10-28-2010, 03:06 PM
The Gutt is a great place to watch a hockey game. But I really like the old rinks with the Alfond being my favorite! The Gutt is a close second however. I think the Bears win this game but it will be close. Maine 5 UVM 3... I predict Maine will score three power play goals.

ck1969
10-28-2010, 08:45 PM
This thread is on fire. Love the banter NOT

FiveHole12
10-28-2010, 09:04 PM
26 posts... or, about the same amount of UVM fans that show up at the Garden when their team makes the HE Championship round. :eek: ;)

don't shoot the messenger... just stating the facts.

Cat lover
10-28-2010, 09:56 PM
Well excuse us if we actually have teams other than Hockey make the NCAA's thus spliting up our fan base.

27 posts so far with about 1/3 talking about how few posts there are.

ck1969
10-29-2010, 06:53 AM
Somebody just shoot this thread and put it out of it's misery

jcarter7669
10-29-2010, 07:43 AM
Why people insist on posting how terrible a thread is really beyond me. For Christ's sake if you don't like it either do something about it or go away.

Say something stupid to get the opposing fans fired up...

like :

I heard Nyquist went to ME because that way when he lost a few of his teeth he would fit right in with the rest of the student body.

or

HokyDad sold his 10 million worth of rental properties in ME because he was getting sick of being paid in road kill.

or

Timmay has spearheaded ME's initiative to give illegal immigrants the right to vote so he can use it as a pitch for future recruits.

sandiegoblkbr
10-29-2010, 08:06 AM
Why people insist on posting how terrible a thread is really beyond me. For Christ's sake if you don't like it either do something about it or go away.

like :

I heard Nyquist went to ME because that way when he lost a few of his teeth he would fit right in with the rest of the student body.

or

HokyDad sold his 10 million worth of rental properties in ME because he was getting sick of being paid in road kill.

or

Timmay has spearheaded ME's initiative to give illegal immigrants the right to vote so he can use it as a pitch for future recruits.

Or.........I hear that they give out free cans of Lysol at the Gutt to combat the hippy stink

jcarter7669
10-29-2010, 09:02 AM
Or.........I hear that they give out free cans of Lysol at the Gutt to combat the hippy stink

That's the spirit !!!

In rebuttal however hippies don't attend the hockey games, they are too busy feeding thier munchies and packing another bowl. Besides the puck moves way to fast for those dry eyes to follow.

Jon
10-29-2010, 11:53 AM

like :

or

or

Bring up alternators or NCAA violations from 16 years ago. Maine fans love that.
(but only from Pinhead Brothers)

acs64
10-29-2010, 04:39 PM
Bring up alternators or NCAA violations from 16 years ago. Maine fans love that.
(but only from Pinhead Brothers)

Jon, jon, jon....dont u understand? Bringing up NCAA violations would beget elephant talk, which would beget Cedorchuks lack of counting ability which would beget Armys computer control of players which would beget a slew of emails from the UHN coaching staff which would beget drugs and alcohol talk at UML which would beget Currys netlifting abilities .....u see its a never ending circle jerk. :D

Ma#1ne Hky
10-29-2010, 06:12 PM
Did Vermont get rid of Hazing or is that a no comment.

ck1969
10-29-2010, 08:15 PM
Jon, jon, jon....dont u understand? Bringing up NCAA violations would beget elephant talk, which would beget Cedorchuks lack of counting ability which would beget Armys computer control of players which would beget a slew of emails from the UHN coaching staff which would beget drugs and alcohol talk at UML which would beget Currys netlifting abilities .....u see its a never ending circle jerk. :D

Circle jerk? No more like passing the bong around the circle at VT, jerking the lighter, leading to wanting to eat some Curry chicken, leading to discussion about tax free booze in NH, and anti military talk ie: get rid of Army.

bearsFan93
10-30-2010, 03:52 PM
That's the spirit !!!

In rebuttal however hippies don't attend the hockey games, they are too busy feeding thier munchies and packing another bowl. Besides the puck moves way to fast for those dry eyes to follow.

I'm sure they just pack bowls in between periods and feed their munchies at the concession stands, stoner's love hockey.

Hockey East Super Fan
10-30-2010, 07:50 PM
Well excuse us if we actually have teams other than Hockey make the NCAA's thus spliting up our fan base.

Are you referring to Vermont's football team? Someone told me it was undefeated so far this year.