Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Princeton Tigers 2010-2011

Thought I'd get a Princeton thread going:

*****http://i433.***********.com/albums/qq55/hockeyHux/CelebratingPrincetonsfirstgoalofseason.jpg******
    First Blood: With a front row seat, Corey Stearns (4) begins the celebration before Paula Romanchuck's (18) backhander hits the ice behind the goal line. Romanchuck was falling forward, away from the net when she got her stick on a rebound and flipped it high over Northeastern netminder Florence Schelling. Schelling made a valiant effort to get the pop fly, but was on top of the crease for the initial shot. Danielle DiCesare (16) is ready to pounce on a rebound, but Princeton's first goal of the new season belongs to her linemate.

Re: Princeton Tigers 2010-2011

Nice action shot!

Paula Romanchuk is the real deal I was very impressed with her physical play, hockey smarts and skills when I saw her play against Providence last Saturday.

Comment

There's already a Princeton thread: http://board.uscho.com/showthread.ph...eton-2010-2011. We can use this one going forward, though

Comment

****. I did a search, thinking I'd seen one, but nothing came up. Shoulda done the scroll through and find it thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Hux View Post
          ****. I did a search, thinking I'd seen one, but nothing came up. Shoulda done the scroll through and find it thing.
          So are we gonna close one of them ?.

BTW...Love that add on the board in the backgound of your picture. .....Advertising NE scholarships on a Princeton Thread. Smart add campaign. Cheap too

P.S.....Hopefully notfromanywhere is taking note (inside joke)
          Last edited by OnMAA; 10-26-2010, 01:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X