Minnesota Golden Gophers @ CC Tigers: Oct 29/30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minnesota Golden Gophers @ CC Tigers: Oct 29/30

First road games of the year for the Gophers.

Go
    Originally posted by CavalryNate
    Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
    sigpic

Re: Minnesota Golden Gophers @ CC Tigers: Oct 29/30

Originally posted by Driftryder View Post
    First road games of the year for the Gophers.

Go
    First road sweep would be nice (and unexpected). Can they play both of the games on Sunday?

Comment

Originally posted by Koho View Post
      First road sweep would be nice (and unexpected). Can they play both of the games on Sunday?
      Can the UMass boys wear CC sweaters?
      the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
        Can the UMass boys wear CC sweaters?
        Will Nick Bjugstad make the trip so he can make out with all the Colorado cuties?

Comment

Originally posted by HoosierBBall_GopherHockey View Post
          Will Nick Bjugstad make the trip so he can make out with all the Colorado cuties?
          Coach Ron Jeremy may know where to find some.
          Originally posted by CavalryNate
          Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by HoosierBBall_GopherHockey View Post
            He can and will make the trip. Nick has three 15 minute dates so far, not sure if that is enough time for him to "make out" but at least it is a date. How he uses the 15 minutes is up to him and his date. As of Monday this is what we have lined up for him: Friday 3 pm, Saturday 3 pm, and Saturday 11 pm. I'll announce more later in the week once they become available from my supplier.

Go Tigers!!
            World Arena North (aka Magness Arena on the campus of Denver State University) where the Colorado College Tigers are 17-11-5 all time against the Metro State Pioneers. Thank you Denver Roadrunners for building a second home for CC!!

World Arena North lives on!! Go Tigers!!

CC Tiger fans join us at: http://cctigerhockey.yuku.com

Comment

Can the entire CC team autograph one of Nick's favorite hankies (used)?

Comment

Curious to see how the Gophers decide to play on the road. Especially interesting after a pretty good performance on Sunday. We will soon find out how much of a fluke Sunday may have been.
                "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by HarleyMC
                  I liked what I saw in Jake Parenteau on Sunday and I hope he gets several shifts on D this weekend. Here's a guy with good size, likes to hit, has excellent puck control skills, and is an offensive threat with a very committed attitude. Have to give credit where credit is due...John Hill was very influential in recruiting him.
                  He hasn't been here long enough to be ruined. Give it time.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                    He hasn't been here long enough to be ruined. Give it time.
                    Let's enjoy the moment before Hill starts messin' with his head.

Comment

Originally posted by HarleyMC
                      I liked what I saw in Jake Parenteau on Sunday ...John Hill was very influential in recruiting him.
                      Can't be true. According to everything I've read from posters, Hill is incapable of doing anything correctly, can't even tie his own shoes and is likely the devil incarnate!

Comment

Can't be true. According to everything I've read from posters, Hill is incapable of doing anything correctly, can't even tie his own shoes and is likely the devil incarnate!
                        Recruit, Regress, Ruin. To be more accurate, the curse of the Seawolves is running through his veins.

Comment

Originally posted by HarleyMC View Post
                          Recruit, Regress, Ruin. To be more accurate, the curse of the Seawolves is running through his veins.
                          This.

And despite that, MN sweeps. Apparently we recruited some defensemen from Bye Week and got an exception from the NCAA, so they are immediately eligible to play this year.

Fear Rhode Coan!

Now, to start brewing more Kangas Kool-Aid. That first batch disappeared fast! Might make a batch of Patterson Punch, just in case we need it.
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Not alot of intrest in the product Don has been putting on the ice I hope as a team they improve. We are skating alot of freshmen . I liked what I saw in Parenteu the team seemed to pick up thier play when he shoveled the SCSU kid at center ice on Sunday. Im hoping for a split this weekend

Comment

Originally posted by Turk 77 View Post
                              Not alot of intrest in the product Don has been putting on the ice I hope as a team they improve. We are skating alot of freshmen . I liked what I saw in Parenteu the team seemed to pick up thier play when he shoveled the SCSU kid at center ice on Sunday. Im hoping for a split this weekend
                              Hoping for a Split? CC does not appear to be a top 10 team this year. You're supposed to hope for a sweep. You can expect or accept a split. I'm hoping for a NC! Don't expect they'll get close, but why not hope for overachievement? Otherwise people might as well just call you Scooby.

Comment

Working...
                              X