Hockey East Pick "Em Week #4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hockey East Pick "Em Week #4

Gotta big schedule for this week.....12 games involving HE teams that stretches through to tuesday 11/2. I included the Swedish U-20 game against Merrimack in this bunch. I know nothing about U-20 Swedes....a real guessing game this one is.

And, need to say the rules committee has allowed Dave Hendrickson and Jim Connelly to participate after repeated phone calls and email messages making that request...jk But, we'll see how the supposed pros do against us amatuers. Right now, they're sucking pretty much.

Here's the current standings anyone should be able to view:
    http://www.editgrid.com/user/moorso/...et4StartPublic

If you have a google account, it can also be viewed in the old google format before it was sorted at:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...en&pli=1#gid=0

This from online ss called editgrid. Better than google. Bookmark the site, its got lots more to offer. Wont be using google from here on out, but you'll need to check ur google email to get notification and link to the editgrid site. And, you'll get one chance to make ur picks, no going back to make changes.

All of you whose email addresses I have will be receiving email notifications with link to the site for making this weeks picks. The ss above is write protected, or at least I think it might be.

(fivehole...where are ya?
    I believe in equality of effort. In life, in hockey in everything.

Re: Hockey East Pick "Em Week #4

For the record, since Hendrickson and Connelly didnt make any picks I can find for the first week, they got an average score of 7 points for that week. The following weeks first game on a thursday between MSU and Maine they got no points....they didnt make a pick I could find and I doubt either one would have picked a 4-4 tie.

Comment

forgot.....anyone who didnt pick last week got the low score.... 1 big one.

Comment

Originally posted by acs64 View Post
        gotta big schedule for this week.....12 games involving he teams that stretches through to tuesday 11/2. I included the swedish u-20 game against merrimack in this bunch. I know nothing about u-20 swedes....a real guessing game this one is.

And, need to say the rules committee has allowed dave hendrickson and jim connelly to participate after repeated phone calls and email messages making that request...jk but, we'll see how the supposed pros do against us amatuers. Right now, they're sucking pretty much.

here's the current standings anyone should be able to view:
        http://www.editgrid.com/user/moorso/...et4startpublic

if you have a google account, it can also be viewed in the old google format before it was sorted at:

this from online ss called editgrid. Better than google. Bookmark the site, its got lots more to offer. Wont be using google from here on out, but you'll need to check ur google email to get notification and link to the editgrid site. And, you'll get one chance to make ur picks, no going back to make changes.

All of you whose email addresses i have will be receiving email notifications with link to the site for making this weeks picks. The ss above is write protected, or at least i think it might be.

bump this ^^^

Comment

Waitin' for you to catch up so I can run away again.
          'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

I have the week 4 sheet up but can't enter my scores. What's up with that?
            'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
              I have the week 4 sheet up but can't enter my scores. What's up with that?
              Assume ur in editgrid right? You see the other scores entered I assume? I'll try something, then you give it another shot, okay captain?

okay, now try it.
              Last edited by acs64; 10-25-2010, 06:12 AM.

Comment

I didn't see any other scores last night, but I do now. All set.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
                  I didn't see any other scores last night, but I do now. All set.
                  You were on the wrong sheet you dingdong. Try using that BC edumification more often.

Comment

You were on the wrong sheet you dingdong. Try using that BC edumification more often.
                    I'm sure that's the problem...
                    More Cowbell!

Comment

Gotta big schedule for this week.....12 games involving HE teams that stretches through to tuesday 11/2. I included the Swedish U-20 game against Merrimack in this bunch. I know nothing about U-20 Swedes....a real guessing game this one is.

And, need to say the rules committee has allowed Dave Hendrickson and Jim Connelly to participate after repeated phone calls and email messages making that request...jk But, we'll see how the supposed pros do against us amatuers. Right now, they're sucking pretty much.

If you have a google account, it can also be viewed in the old google format before it was sorted at:

This from online ss called editgrid. Better than google. Bookmark the site, its got lots more to offer. Wont be using google from here on out, but you'll need to check ur google email to get notification and link to the editgrid site. And, you'll get one chance to make ur picks, no going back to make changes.

All of you whose email addresses I have will be receiving email notifications with link to the site for making this weeks picks. The ss above is write protected, or at least I think it might be.

rebump

Comment

I'm confused beyond belief...what link am I clicking in order to allow my picks for the upcoming games?

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                          I'm confused beyond belief...what link am I clicking in order to allow my picks for the upcoming games?
                          I think you have to get an email invite from acs.
                          If he doesn't like you, you're screwed.

Comment

Didnt jou get an email from me witha link to editgrid? You should have cuz I had ur email address . If you didnt get the email, send me ur email address via USCHO and I'll do it again.
                            BC = Beyond Confusion

Comment

I checked the email addresses I have. There is someone whose initials would be JD . I am assuming that is you. So, check your google gmail and you should have an email and link to the editgrid site which will allow you to make ur picks. Again, if you didnt receive an email from me (last sunday), then send me a workable email address that you use and I'll send the link.

Comment

Working...
                              X