Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When will NMU start to play with some Discipline?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When will NMU start to play with some Discipline?

Under coach Walt Kyle NMU continues to take stupid undisciplined penalties that cost them games each year. Kyle has to start laying the law down for these stupid penalties. Kyle Follmer took a penalty at MTU in overtime for shooting the puck after the whistle. He should have been sitting out the next game for his stupid actions. Every year is the same old garbage under Kyle.

Re: When will NMU start to play with some Discipline?

Yeah, welcome to the Fire Walt Wagon. I've been the conductor for the past couple of years. Let's all just face it, this team is playing terrible hockey right now. I honestly feel bad for Reid, must be hard to be a goalie when your team is constantly on the PK. So here we sit, 4 games in and we're still the winless Wildcats.

p.s. While I'm glad to have you on the bandwagon, you should just post in the weekly thread or the NMU season thread. Everyone from all the other teams don't need a bunch of threads of us harping on Walt.

Comment

Were you at the game where Follmer took a shot after the whistle? Or are you just digging up crap from the box scores? If you're just digging up crap, why not call out the checking from behind penalties or the lazy hooking penalties?

Oh right, you're about as thorough in researching your argument as BWK is.
      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by Nmu 02 View Post
        Under coach Walt Kyle NMU continues to take stupid undisciplined penalties that cost them games each year. Kyle has to start laying the law down for these stupid penalties. Kyle Follmer took a penalty at MTU in overtime for shooting the puck after the whistle. He should have been sitting out the next game for his stupid actions. Every year is the same old garbage under Kyle.
        Yeah, that trip to the NCAA last year was garbage, wasn't it. I see it's your first post. Whose alter ego are you?
        "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

Originally posted by davyd83 View Post
          Yeah, that trip to the NCAA last year was garbage, wasn't it. I see it's your first post. Whose alter ego are you?
          Not mine

Comment

Working...
          X