Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ECAC-West 2010-11

Plattsburgh Tops Preseason Coaches' Poll
    (ignore the poorly written, typo-ridden job done by the ECAC — I'm just the messenger).

http://www.ecacdiiihockey.com/womens...s/coaches_poll

Re: ECAC-West 2010-11

Can't argue with this....

Comment

Originally posted by SeymoreHockey View Post
      Can't argue with this....
      Houle told the Press-Republican today that RIT is the team to beat this year. Any thoughts from anyone else on the preseason poll???

Comment

Originally posted by nyi19 View Post
        Plattsburgh Tops Preseason Coaches' Poll
        (ignore the poorly written, typo-ridden job done by the ECAC — I'm just the messenger).

http://www.ecacdiiihockey.com/womens...s/coaches_poll
        Yikes!!! You weren't kidding. Good thing I was passed over for that internship two years ago.
        The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
        "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
        GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
        GO LAKERS!!!
        GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
        "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
        Oswego State '09

Comment

Welcome to Oswego Mackenzie Lee!!

hattrick in her Laker debut after transfering from Platty.

Oswego beats Aurora 6-2 today at the CC
          The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
          "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
          GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
          GO LAKERS!!!
          GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
          "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
          Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by nyi19 View Post
            Houle told the Press-Republican today that RIT is the team to beat this year. Any thoughts from anyone else on the preseason poll???
            That's alot of praise from Houle as I would have Platty as the team to beat this year.
            RITTIGERS FOR LIFE!!

Proud member of the Corner.

Support Hockey. Any Location, Any Time, Any Level, Any Gender. For some it's a game, for others a sport - for me, it's something more.

Comment

I've been pondering and have come to a conclusion...I'm rooting for the ECAC-West in this East-West classic, regardless of RIT and Elmira being rivals. Rivalry aside, each of them going 2-0 this weekend COULD help sure up a Pool C bid coming out of the ECAC-West when the time comes. Plus...we all know about those Norwich fans and their lack of decency last year...that's a good enough reason too

Comment

I'm rooting for EC as well this weekend. 2-0 from both teams only makes the league look stronger. I hope Oswego sweeps Adrian too.
                I think UC and Buffalo have NC games but I didn't look before I started typing this. Good luck to the ECAC West this weekend.
                RIT TIGERS
                2007-08 AHA Pick'em Champion

Comment

Working...
                X