BC vs. Notre Dame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BC vs. Notre Dame

Another tough road game for the Eagles. I expect a close game like 4-2 BC. Hope they cut down on the penalties though, this could come back to haunt them if they don't get it under control.
    NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Re: BC vs. Notre Dame

I agree. I won't soon forget that game a couple (few?) years ago when Notre Dame destroyed BC in an early-season game. On paper, this Friday's game ought to be a car crash with the Irish landing rubber-side up in a ditch. After the football game a couple weeks ago, I sure hope so.
    Chris V
    Nexton (Summerville) South Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_NH View Post
      I agree. I won't soon forget that game a couple (few?) years ago when Notre Dame destroyed BC in an early-season game. On paper, this Friday's game ought to be a car crash with the Irish landing rubber-side up in a ditch. After the football game a couple weeks ago, I sure hope so.

Speaking o car crashes, am I to believe that Wey, Milner and Samuelsson had no game suspensions following the drunken car crash last spring? We know Coach Parker wouldn't put up with that kind o crap. Coach York? Maybe they needed to have crashed on the way to their bookie to warrant some sit down time. ...forgive me, I think that was BC basketball, not hockey....

Comment

Obviously this game is going to come down to the wire. I feel that BC overall has the better talent (pretty obvious), but im rooting and counting that ND wins this upset thriller 3-2.

GO ND!

Comment

Originally posted by DaveDan View Post
          Speaking o car crashes, am I to believe that Wey, Milner and Samuelsson had no game suspensions following the drunken car crash last spring? We know Coach Parker wouldn't put up with that kind o crap. Coach York? Maybe they needed to have crashed on the way to their bookie to warrant some sit down time. ...forgive me, I think that was BC basketball, not hockey....
          Just when you think you've seen all the nominees for Dumbest Post Ever...
          Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Originally posted by Federal League View Post
            I think DaveDan missed the updated Globe story on it...

Anyway, the role of underdog has worked in this series recently. ND is off to a pretty good start and it should be a great crowd. Didn't expect BC to be 3-0 at this point. They should be confident and excited going into this one...

Comment

Don't take the bait.
              Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
              Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
              Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by Federal League View Post
                They certainly got scapegoated by the MBTA and were not guilty of most of what they were accused of, that article in your paper was rather interesting in what it uncovered. Doesn't mean that it wasn't stupid for (10?) people to pile into a car, many of them intoxicated, and drive around late at night, even with a sober driver. I'd bet this was handled internally with a few 6 am punishments courtesy of York.
                time to write new history

Comment

How cute, the folks over at Wrentham State School left the retards unsupervised on the computer last night.
                  Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                  The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

44 posts and he fires a shot across BC's bow? Another Crayon, Glue and Scissors major.
                    Originally posted by mookie1995
                    bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                    Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                    Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_NH View Post
                      ...On paper, this Friday's game ought to be a car crash with the Irish landing rubber-side up in a ditch...
                      The game is Saturday.
                      "Hockey is the only tribe I belong to." --Jack Falla

"Why, as a matter of fact, I suggested starting a hockey program to Father Callahan, our president. He was downright interested until we came to the use of sticks, and then he threw up his hands. He said, 'No, that game is not for our University. Notre Dame will never endorse any game that puts a club in the hands of an Irishman.' " -- Knute Rockne: All American

Comment

Working...
                      X