Battle of interstate 94: Huskies @ Gophers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battle of interstate 94: Huskies @ Gophers

Well both teams come off of disapointing weekends and start to the season. The pressure is really on the Gophers and Don Lucia. I expect the Gophers to come out ******ed off and flying. It should be a intersting weekend.
    I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Re: Battle of interstate 94: Huskies @ Gophers

Huskies Sweep.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by scsutommyboy View Post
      Well both teams come off of disapointing weekends and start to the season. The pressure is really on the Gophers and Don Lucia. I expect the Gophers to come out ******ed off and flying. It should be a intersting weekend.
      I would hope both teams would come out with some jump.
      It shows they have heart.
      "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
      Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
      Grandma ~ Jan 2004
      Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
      Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Where's the red angry face for this Thread? It seems only appropriate considering the records of these two teams so far this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Husckey Domi Nation View Post
          Where's the red angry face for this Thread? It seems only appropriate considering the records of these two teams so far this season.
          I forgot the .....

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Tommyboy = Epic Fail

As unimpressive as they've been so far, I can't see the Gophers getting swept at home for the first four WCHA games. I think we're looking at a split or an SCSU win and a tie, so I'll be very pleased with 3 points on the road this weekend.
            tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

I thought the battle of Interstate 94 was Gophers vs. Badgers.
              Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
              I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
              Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Originally posted by Beer Pong Horn View Post
                Minnesota has lowered their standards, considering the sky is falling in Dinkytown.

Comment

The Huskies have played one solid game in the first four. If the Husky team that played last night shows up both games next weekend the huskies will sweep. Of course that is a big if.....

In Bob we Trust!

Comment

Originally posted by scsutommyboy View Post
                    The Huskies have played one solid game in the first four. If the Husky team that played last night shows up both games next weekend the huskies will sweep. Of course that is a big if.....
                    I'd call it a certainty.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Anybody else going to either game? I've got tickets Friday as normally I'm covering high school football but MEA week bailed me out, and now that I've learned the second game's Sunday then that wedding may not cost me a game either.
                      tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

It is. The Brady family jealousy is acting up again. They want to be a rival so bad it's hilarious.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Maybe it can be billed as the Battle of Intrastate 94?

Tommy Boy, political ads tied to your first post? Have to love the new board...
                          "You can't let a kid come across the blue line that far unmolested" Lou Nanne commentating during the MN high school tournament

Losing to the Mavericks would be as pathetic as the sight of my MySpace page.....HFR

Comment

I thought we were off next weekend. Oh well...this is almost as good.
                            St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                              I thought we were off next weekend.
                              You are.

Comment

Working...
                              X