UNDEFEATED Bye Week @ UNDEFEATED Michigan Tech, 10/22 and 10/23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UNDEFEATED Bye Week @ UNDEFEATED Michigan Tech, 10/22 and 10/23

****** src="http://media.mtvnservices.com/mgid:cms:item:southparkstudios.com:230802" width="360" height="293" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" base="." flashVars="">

Cripple Fight
    Tags: SOUTH
    PARK
    more...

Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
    I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
    Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Re: UNDEFEATED Bye Week @ UNDEFEATED Michigan Tech, 10/22 and 10/23

This could go either way this year.

Comment

we've struggle against Bye in recent years.
      Originally posted by mtu_huskies
      "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
      Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
      Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

This will be a big test for the Huskies. Recall that last year, we went 0-1-5 in this series when Bye Week U's coach Rhode Cohen went all Lester Patrick on us after we successfully ran and broke both BWU goalies Wahl and Sawhôrs in the last meeting of the season. Genoe knocked the puck into his own net and we lost 1-0.

I predict a split the hard way in this matchup, with two 0-0 ties.

Comment

Rhode Cohen! LOL!
          Boosh Factor 4

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
            Rhode Cohen! LOL!
            Thank aparch for that one. It's been in use for a few seasons now.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
              Thank aparch for that one. It's been in use for a few seasons now.
              Not too many players make it to the coaching side, but Rhode Cohen advanced from being the senior captain at BWU to their head coach in just two years! Of course, he wouldn't have advanced so far so quickly if former Bye head coach Conn "Stretch" Intape hadn't snapped during practice, taken out assistants A. Pylon and O. Range-Barrel, and wrecked his entire team.

EDIT: And here's a picture of that horrific day on the rink:
              *****http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_TEmXTsppV3w/SB-eIXA4CfI/AAAAAAAABbE/GjSFnEg4Fc4/s400/%3D%3FWindows-1252%3FB%3FSU1HMDAxNzguanBn%3F%3D-749810******

I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Comment

good stuff, this.
                Boosh Factor 4

Comment

My call is that after this weekend Tech will remain UNDEFEATED! You heard it here first!
                  tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                    My call is that after this weekend Tech will remain UNDEFEATED! You heard it here first!
                    but I'm not sure they will win either
                    Boosh Factor 4

Comment

I heard Jamie is resting the majority of the team against BWU. That's no way to under estimate a potentially dangerous foe.
                      Just so we never forget.

Originally posted by MeanEgirl to hockeybando
                      *****... *** do you think you're doing?! Getting on USCHO and making racial comments about The Darkness?! I'm not going to stand for this! He's my friend ... so the next time I see you, I'm whooping your ***!
                      Originally posted by nmupiccdiva

(insert joke about an NMU girl and insertion here)

Comment

Oh, and don't forget that they like to cheat in and come in off-sides often:

*****http://www.nmubaseball.net/uscho/drill_cones.jpg******
                        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Does bye week have an old bastard that should just die like Wisconsin does? Or do we have to get a head start on ripping on the ******** senior citizen from paint thinner land?
                          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                            Does bye week have an old bastard that should just die like Wisconsin does? Or do we have to get a head start on ripping on the ******** senior citizen from paint thinner land?
                            No, but they are training a whole bunch of bratty kids:
                            *****http://www.canada.com/topics/topic/Back+To+School/3470563.bin?size=90x70******

EDIT: cc to aparch - your picture isn't displaying for me

Comment

Coach is planning on resting all three goalies this weekend.
                              Boosh Factor 4

Comment

Working...
                              X