Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quinnipiac bobcats men's report 10/16/10

MENS:

On October 15th, the QU Bobcats mens ice hockey team improved their season record to 2-1 with a 3-2 win over Bentley. Some might say that this was an easy win for Quinnipiac, but I always hate that saying. A team must come to play every night and there are those nights when a powerhouse team is overtaken by a smaller one. Granted, the Bobcats were up 3-0 and let Bentley score two goals to almost come back. I would have been more impressed had QU kept in a shutout. All in all, the mens team looks to be good so far this year, proving that they can win tight checking, low scoring games beating Ohio State in their season opener. Captain Scott Zurevenski looks like his leadership is having a positive role, and being on a productive line with the Jones brothers doesn't help at all. Clark looks to have his off and on nights in goal, so a little more consistency there might be what coach Pecknold is looking for. I look for this mens team to be a strong contender in their conference and will have to fight for their spot in the top ranks.

Re: Quinnipiac bobcats men's report 10/16/10

Nice touch by Yale & Quinnipiac combining to host Mandi's March a 7.5 Run•Jog•Walk•Ride on the just completed 7.5 mile linear trail connecting the QU & Yale Rinks on Saturday (11/6). Fund will benefit Mandi Schwartz and a check will be presented by the Yale and QU Alumni offices during the QU at Yale Men's Game Saturday Night.

Thank You Comments from the Schwartz Family:

http://www.youtube.com/quinnipiacath.../1/aAPdD4emb-Q

Comment

Working...
    X