U. of Michigan @ U. of New Hampshire -- 10/16/10 Sat. night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U. of Michigan @ U. of New Hampshire -- 10/16/10 Sat. night

Well, I believe this is the first visit for Michigan to UNH and is definately the first time to The Whittemore Center. #3 meets #9. Both programs have outstanding histories and the nations two longest streaks to the NCAA tournament.

Personally hoping that goaltending holds up for UNH. Should be a great early season game.

Side note: Michigan is the only team in the country that I have not seen in person that I have really wanted to watch.

Hope to see some of you all at the game tonight.

"Sect. 115 Row N Seat 3"

Gibber are you going to be there for pics tonight? If possible would love a pic with one of the Michigan players if possible.
    GO WILDCATS! 2002 & 2003 Hockey East Reg. Season & Tourney Champions.

Re: U. of Michigan @ U. of New Hampshire -- 10/16/10 Sat. night

I'm ordering the video stream and doing a Cover It Live chat/play-by-play on my website. Should be a good one! Michigan just announced their lineup on Twitter. Here it is:

Forwards
    Wohlberg-Caporusso-Glendening
    Hagelin-Rust-Brown
    Vaughan-Treais-Lynch
    Fallon-Winnett-DeBlois

Defense
    Merrill-Langlais
    Llewellyn-Burlon
    Clare-Pateryn

Goalie
    Shawn Hunwick
    Michigan Hockey Net
    Follow MHNet on Twitter

NMUKat82 to my dog Cinnamon: Will you stop eyeballing my crotch like you're expecting something tasty to come out???

NMU Hockey: No Focke. No Scharge. The curse has been lifted and the turnaround begins!

"'Tech' means nerd, and nerds suck at sports." - Stephen Colbert

Comment

random for the unh faithful, is nhptv broadcasting games this year?

Comment

Just started to listen to the game-
        End of 1-
        Mich 1, UNH 0
        Scotter scored the goal.

Comment

No more Nhptv at games. I'm at the Whitt. Fast game, UNH no goal looked good but with noise couldn't hear the whistle. End of 1st 1-0 Michigan.
          GO WILDCATS! 2002 & 2003 Hockey East Reg. Season & Tourney Champions.

Comment

Originally posted by Cookin4Fun View Post
            Well, I believe this is the first visit for Michigan to UNH and is definately the first time to The Whittemore Center. #3 meets #9. Both programs have outstanding histories and the nations two longest streaks to the NCAA tournament.

Personally hoping that goaltending holds up for UNH. Should be a great early season game.

Side note: Michigan is the only team in the country that I have not seen in person that I have really wanted to watch.

Hope to see some of you all at the game tonight.

"Sect. 115 Row N Seat 3"

Gibber are you going to be there for pics tonight? If possible would love a pic with one of the Michigan players if possible.
            Sorry....I think I sat some MI fans next to you tonight. Hope to be back at the games mid Nov.
            Please join me in the fight to reduce the world's supply of Bacardi.

Comment

Originally posted by Cookin4Fun View Post
              Listening to the announcers- UM came to UNH back in '84- Red's 7th game as Michigan head coach.

Comment

Tie game- right off the face off.

Comment

Sounded like UNH almost scored another one- Hunwick needed to scramble to make the second save.

1-1

Comment

UNH to the PP tied at 1-1 about 14 minutes in the 2nd
                    Please join me in the fight to reduce the world's supply of Bacardi.

Comment

Hook by Treias- UNH goes on the PP.

They are saying that UM is getting sloppy in the D zone- partially what lead to AJ's penalty.

Comment

Sounds like Shawn is having a pretty decent night.

Comment

Treias draws a penalty just as he comes out of the box- PP UM

1-1

Comment

Brown gets a PP goal
                            UM 2, UNH 1

Comment

UNH goes right back on the PP, and I lost the radio...

Comment

Working...
                              X