Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miami @ St. Cloud State Fri Oct. 15th - No time for a clever title, just the mad face

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miami @ St. Cloud State Fri Oct. 15th - No time for a clever title, just the mad face

Can't believe this is the first one... there better be some people updating for those of us who can't follow the game
    tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Re: Miami @ St. Cloud State Fri Oct. 15th - No time for a clever title, just the mad

Go Skins! Beat the Habs!

Comment

Re: Miami @ St. Cloud State Fri Oct. 15th - No time for a clever title, just the mad

Anyone see the interview with Enrico Blasi? It reminded me of Michael Scott on the office last night but I am sure it was not "hirpees".
      Last edited by bauerscsu; 10-15-2010, 07:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bauerscsu View Post
        Anyone see the interview with Enrico Blasi? It reminded me of Michael Scott on the office last night but I am sure it was not "hirpees".

1-0 Huskies early 1st.
        Miamiredhawks08: "Side note: have any of you had to wear a helmet in SLOW PITCH SOFTBALL CAGE?!?!?!?! Are you flipping kidding me?!?!?! Felt like a 30 year old wearing floaties in a wading pool! jeebus!"

Comment

1-0 SCSU...Drew LeBlanc through the 5-hole at the 4:52 mark of the 1st period. Tweetcast at @NCHockey

Comment

Originally posted by nbetweennownthen View Post
            1-0 SCSU...Drew LeBlanc through the 5-hole at the 4:52 mark of the 1st period. Tweetcast at @NCHockey
            Assists to Gravel and Hepp
            "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
            -Gallagher

R.I.P.
            Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
            Grandma ~ Jan 2004
            Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
            Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Miami is still dealing with some suspensions, which is why the line up is different.
              Miamiredhawks08: "Side note: have any of you had to wear a helmet in SLOW PITCH SOFTBALL CAGE?!?!?!?! Are you flipping kidding me?!?!?! Felt like a 30 year old wearing floaties in a wading pool! jeebus!"

Comment

"LeBlah" is the oddest pronunciation of LeBlanc that I've ever heard.

Comment

1-1. Miami power play goal by Miele from Schilling.

Comment

This should be a good game!
                    GO DU !!!

Comment

boy Miami looks awful....really disorganized and flat.....

Comment

Originally posted by nbetweennownthen View Post
                        Would you make a link to the tweetcast?
                        GO DU !!!

Comment

Originally posted by redhawkman10 View Post
                          boy Miami looks awful....really disorganized and flat.....
                          Can't be that bad with 2-1 lead now.
                          Pick it up Huskies.
                          "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                          Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                          Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                          Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                          Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

2-1 Miami second power play goal...not sure who got it.

Comment

C macccccc!

Comment

Working...
                              X