Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mcha 2010-11

Originally posted by NorthernLite View Post
    I don't believe Adrian will be playing in Fond du Lac in the 2011 post season either, as the MCHA final four will be hosted at the Arrington Ice Arena. The next Adrian team that skates in Fond du Lac will have 18 freshmen.
    Marian could theoretically host Adrian in a first round series.

Theoretically.
    I wish I am able to live long enough to do all the things I was attributed to.

Comment

Yeah, well, Northland could win the D-III championship this season, too, but that ain't happening, either.
      FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by AVFC View Post
        That is about as good of a start as the MCHA could have hoped for. The Marian result is even more impressive when you consider how much time they spent in the box. The UWSP team that LU beat is a very, very good squad. Adrian/Marian should be very entertaining hockey. I expect a very high scoring game from both sides. I am curious to see how the LU/UWEC and the Finlandia/Marian games turn out this weekend. I think we will see some improvement from Finlandia and Marian is obviously a good test.
        Finlandia should be vastly improved. They have a solid coaching staff this year.(Last year was an interum year.) They seem to have picked up alot of solid players and kept several key players that they already had. But like you said AVFC, Marian should be a good test. I'm hoping that they are competitive.
        MCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by XYZ View Post
          Marian could theoretically host Adrian in a first round series.

Theoretically.
          Yeah and Freddy Meyer could be a decent human being too.

No he's just a hack.
          The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
          "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
          GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
          GO LAKERS!!!
          GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
          "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
          Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
            Yeah, well, Northland could win the D-III championship this season, too, but that ain't happening, either.
            Didn't you see the "Theoretically" tag that XYZ added Hammer? I imagine you didn't...
            MCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by Tepthtanis View Post
              Finlandia should be vastly improved. They have a solid coaching staff this year.(Last year was an interum year.) They seem to have picked up alot of solid players and kept several key players that they already had. But like you said AVFC, Marian should be a good test. I'm hoping that they are competitive.
              Christ, I hope they're improved. They won five freaking games last year.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Christ, I hope they're improved. They won five freaking games last year.
                I hope they go undeafeted you old grumpy bastard...Just to "Shut u up!!!"
                MCHA!

Comment

If Finlandia goes undefeated I'll lick the ice clean at the MCHA tournament between periods of every game.

God, that was fun...

Comment

If Finlandia goes undefeated I'll lick the ice clean at the MCHA tournament between periods of every game.
                    What is your problem! Is it because you have "idiot" writen under your name? Is it because you ruined the Adrian thread? Or is it because of your list of drunken dolts that you idolize...U have been around since 1999... Adrian hockey has only been around for the last 4 years...just shut up...What do u know?
                    MCHA!

Comment

Looks like I know what I'm praying for in church on Sunday.

Comment

I'm not the one with the problem. You're the one that has added absolutely nothing to this place since the moment you walked in the door.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by snc1 View Post
                          Looks like I know what I'm praying for in church on Sunday.
                          Ask him to send Northand and Concordia some talent while you're at it. They need all the help they can get.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Ask him to send Northand and Concordia some talent while you're at it. They need all the help they can get.
                            One miracle at a time please.

Comment

U are an absolute *****...:P
                              MCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by snc1 View Post
                                One miracle at a time please.
                                Trust me. This one will keep him occupied for a while.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Working...
                                X