Shoutout to REDHAWK HOCKEY!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shoutout to REDHAWK HOCKEY!

So i was at work the other night selling tv's and noticed the Miami game was on CBS college sports. I recorded the end of the game and watched it at home with my roommate that went to Detroit with the rest of us in the corner crew last season. I don't know if I've ever laughed as hard as suddenly hearing back to back "RIP RIP RIP" chants (which the fascists at RIT say we cant do anymore because of the absurd PC nation we live in) followed by the classic "RIT RIT RIT" chant. I was talking to a couple of you that i met at the game in Detroit via facebook this week and im glad u guys are enjoying our cheers. I was actually approached and warned not to use any innuendos that we learned from you guys before our exhibition game. I got a pretty good laugh out of it.
    But getting back on topic a couple of us corner crew people are coming to see the Friday night game of the Notre Dame series on 12/3 and cant wait!!! From what I heard I can bring in the "choose death" flag into the arena, is this correct?

love and kisses,
    Allish
    R I T HOCKEY
    Atlantic Hockey Association Conference
    Regular Season Champions
    2007-2009-2010
    AHA Tournament Champions
    Frozen Four

"Were Loud and Obnoxious at hockey games!"
    Proud Corner Crew member

Re: Shoutout to REDHAWK HOCKEY!

I like nachos.
    Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
    The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

I'd choose death over an RIT game.
      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
        I'd choose death over an RIT game.
        You're probably just bitter you never did get that AIC jersey.
        2006-07 Atlantic Hockey Champions!
        2008-09 Atlantic Hockey Co-Champions!
        2009-10 Atlantic Hockey Champions!
        2010 Frozen Four participant
        2010-11 Atlantic Hockey Champions!

Member of the infamous Corner Crew

Comment

Waving a "Choose Death" flag at Miami fans at any NCAA appearance would be irresponsible at best!

Comment

Originally posted by komey1 View Post
            You're probably just bitter you never did get that AIC jersey.
            Probably bitter? Darn right I'm bitter. And speaking of Chose Death, I think that arsehole chose death instead of fulfilling his bet.
            Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Choose Death View Post
              So i was at work the other night selling tv's and noticed the Miami game was on CBS college sports. I recorded the end of the game and watched it at home with my roommate that went to Detroit with the rest of us in the corner crew last season. I don't know if I've ever laughed as hard as suddenly hearing back to back "RIP RIP RIP" chants (which the fascists at RIT say we cant do anymore because of the absurd PC nation we live in) followed by the classic "RIT RIT RIT" chant. I was talking to a couple of you that i met at the game in Detroit via facebook this week and im glad u guys are enjoying our cheers. I was actually approached and warned not to use any innuendos that we learned from you guys before our exhibition game. I got a pretty good laugh out of it.
              But getting back on topic a couple of us corner crew people are coming to see the Friday night game of the Notre Dame series on 12/3 and cant wait!!! From what I heard I can bring in the "choose death" flag into the arena, is this correct?

love and kisses,
              Allish
              Too bad you made it back from Detroit...

Comment

Originally posted by Choose Death View Post
                There is a parking garage right next to the Goggin so worst case if they don't let you bring it in you can just toss it back in your car. You should stop by the arena an hour early while we are all still waiting in line, if you're rocking some jerseys we'll start a nice RIT chant for you

Originally posted by Brian Gentry View Post
                Waving a "Choose Death" flag at Miami fans at any NCAA appearance would be irresponsible at best!
                It's funny...because it's true.

Comment

What bet did i not fulfill? I'll fully admit I'm an ******* but if I'm gonna **** you off I at least want to know why so I can do it better next time
                  R I T HOCKEY
                  Regular Season Champions
                  2007-2009-2010
                  AHA Tournament Champions
                  Frozen Four

Proud Corner Crew member

Comment

Brian Gentry: your wording is incorrect its not "at" its "with"
                    R I T HOCKEY
                    Regular Season Champions
                    2007-2009-2010
                    AHA Tournament Champions
                    Frozen Four

Proud Corner Crew member

Comment

Originally posted by MUhawks628 View Post
                      There is a parking garage right next to the Goggin so worst case if they don't let you bring it in you can just toss it back in your car. You should stop by the arena an hour early while we are all still waiting in line, if you're rocking some jerseys we'll start a nice RIT chant for you

It's funny...because it's true.
                      I can tell you the flag won't be allowed in goggin.
                      Miamiredhawks08: "Side note: have any of you had to wear a helmet in SLOW PITCH SOFTBALL CAGE?!?!?!?! Are you flipping kidding me?!?!?! Felt like a 30 year old wearing floaties in a wading pool! jeebus!"

Comment

Working...
                      X