Minnesota hosts UNO: 10/15-10/16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minnesota hosts UNO: 10/15-10/16

Welcome to the WCHA Nebraska Omaha. first ever WCHA conference games for UNO.
    Go Gophers Go.

Re: Minnesota hosts UNO: 10/15-10/16

This should be an interesting series.
    UNO had a great opening weekend, and UMN took care of UMass.
    Welcome to the league, UNO.
    I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
      This should be an interesting series.
      UNO had a great opening weekend, and UMN took care of UMass.
      Welcome to the league, UNO.
      {sigh}
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

We're just happy to be here; we hope we can help the conference. We'll just take it one game at a time, and hopefully, at the end...wait, wha?

We are reliably informed that we're supposed to hate you. A lot of us haven't gotten over Michigan yet, so we're not really ready for a relationship. We don't think of you in that way and don't want to ruin our friendship. Let's keep things as they are.

Comment

Originally posted by MavRick View Post
          We're just happy to be here; we hope we can help the conference. We'll just take it one game at a time, and hopefully, at the end...wait, wha?

We are reliably informed that we're supposed to hate you. A lot of us haven't gotten over Michigan yet, so we're not really ready for a relationship. We don't think of you in that way and don't want to ruin our friendship. Let's keep things as they are.
          We don't like strangers in our house. We plan to use our right to beat the bejeezus out of you for trespassing.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

i cant wait for this series.. i moved to Iowa and i am close to Omaha but i am a Gopher fan. Now as a season ticket holder at UNO this season, and going to UNO games last 2 years i treat UNO as my adopted team till they play Minny... I hope UNO does very well in the WCHA but what a way to start the conference season.. this series i am for Minny though.
            Lets go GOPHERS! Lets go UNO Mavericks!!

Comment

F*ck off!

(Does that help at all? )
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I'd love to go to this series. Probably won't get to. Our coach is better than your coach. I just hope he doesn't become your coach.
                UNLEASH THE FURY!!!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLMMx3MRi0s

Comment

Originally posted by MAVFANJEFF View Post
                  I'd love to go to this series. Probably won't get to. Our coach is better than your coach. I just hope he doesn't become your coach.
                  Coaches without titles need not apply. Call me back when you get Jerry York or Red Berenson.
                  Code:
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                    Coaches without titles need not apply. Call me back when you get Jerry York or Red Berenson.
                    So when did Dean Blais lose those two national championships?
                    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                      LMAO~ THANKS
                      UNLEASH THE FURY!!!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLMMx3MRi0s

Comment

About a year and a half ago. You didn't hear about that?
                        Code:

Comment

So coaches now lose national championships when they leave the school? Is the same thing true for players? So Jordan Leopold no longer has won a national championship?
                          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

So coaches now lose national championships when they leave the school? Is the same thing true for players? So Jordan Leopold no longer has won a national championship?
                            Of course I was kidding and just trying to make light of a situation where I forgot about his tenure in NoDak. Then again, they were from before I started watching hockey so...
                            Code:

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                              Of course I was kidding and just trying to make light of a situation where I forgot about his tenure in NoDak. Then again, they were from before I started watching hockey so...
                              So were Red Berenson's.
                              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Working...
                              X