X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2011 Recruit Thread Pt. II

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    On Sunday, the Stouffville Spirit defeated the Cumberland Grads 8-1. Matt Neal had two assists. http://ojhlsite.stats.pointstreak.co...gameid=1345925

Neal's line is now 21-16-14-30-6.
    The kid is on a torrid pace. Shafer must be beside himself...
    ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

CH wrote that it was indeed Brown although Lorito had an offer from RPI.
      Never liked him...
      ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

On Sunday, the Cornwall Colts defeated the Cumberland Grads 5-4 in overtime. Jacob Laliberté had two goal (one PPG) and two assists. He assisted on the OT goal. He was named #2 star. It looks like Cornwall was lucky to win with its depleted roster as the were outshot 52-22. http://pointstreak.com/prostats/boxs...gameid=1318680

Laliberté's line is now 22-19-21-40-8.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

On Saturday, the Youngstown Phantoms lost to the Sioux City Musketeers 5-2. Chris Bradley had no points or penalties. http://ushl.stats.pointstreak.com/bo...gameid=1341364

Bradley's line is now 13-1-0-1-0.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Code:
            Jacob Laliberté      C Cornwall Colts (CHL)           22-19-21- 40-  8 11/10/10
            Matt Neal            C Stouffville Spirit (OJHL)      21-16-14- 30-  6 11/11/10
            Luke Curadi         LD Dubuque Fighting Saints (USHL) 10- 1- 6-  7- 33 11/13/10
            Ryan Haggerty       RC USNTDP U-18                    15- 2- 3-  5-  9 11/10/10 (4 Nations Cup)

Chris Bradley       LD Youngstown Phantoms (USHL)     13- 1- 0-  1-  0 11/10/10

Women
            Brianna Piper        G Toronto Aeros (PWHL)        4- 2- 2-0-2.25-.875 11/11/10
            Eleeza Cox           F Ridley College Tigers           7-11- 2- 13-  ? 11/17/10 a lot of missing information
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

JL is currently third in points in the CHL and leads in goals. He also leads in 3-stars points.
              Last edited by Ralph Baer; 11-08-2010, 02:16 AM.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                Never liked him...
                I am a bit concerned that we were even after him, a small center born in 1990. Could this mean that JL won't be attending RPI after all?

And will this comment bring Red Cloud back here?
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I am a bit concerned that we were even after him, a small center born in 1990. Could this mean that JL won't be attending RPI after all?

Now Ralph...I thought we weren't going to go down that road ever again !
                  What was the Guy who discovered milk doing to the cow ????????...Or for that matter how bout the fist Guy to drink it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Seriously, do NOT make me bring back the soap opera theme.....

Comment

Originally posted by troyboy View Post
                      Now Ralph...I thought we weren't going to go down that road ever again !
                      Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                      Seriously, do NOT make me bring back the soap opera theme.....
                      Paging RC.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                        The kid is on a torrid pace. Shafer must be beside himself...
                        He is indeed a nice addition-the Real Deal.
                        Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

On Sunday, the Cornwall Colts defeated the Cumberland Grads 5-4 in overtime. Jacob Laliberté had two goal (one PPG) and two assists. He assisted on the OT goal. He was named #2 star. It looks like Cornwall was lucky to win with its depleted roster as the were outshot 52-22. http://pointstreak.com/prostats/boxs...gameid=1318680

Laliberté's line is now 22-19-21-40-8.
                          Only 80% of the scoring? I guess I can live with that. Question-with 4 points including 2 goals why did he not get #1 star? Who had a better game than he did?

Comment

Don't start! I have already put the hemlock away.

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                              Only 80% of the scoring? I guess I can live with that. Question-with 4 points including 2 goals why did he not get #1 star? Who had a better game than he did?
                              Probably the goaltender, seeing as how he had 48 saves.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                                Probably the goaltender, seeing as how he had 48 saves.
                                I should have thought of that. I guess I just think a goalie only should be number 1 star if he shuts team out. It does make sense though.

Comment

Working...
                                X