UNH @ Miami

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UNH @ Miami

I had zero intention of doing this but...

If CBS wants to broadcast hockey, in 2 minutes already we have heard:

UNH is the class of HE
    First word when they say Umiliation is success

I might have to have this game on mute.

Re: UNH @ Miami

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
    I had zero intention of doing this but...

If CBS wants to broadcast hockey, in 2 minutes already we have heard:

UNH is the class of HE
    First word when they say Umiliation is success

I might have to have this game on mute.
    Yeah, I'm as big a UNH fan as you'll find, but, even I wouldn't say any of that at this point.

Apparently only UNH and Miami won games in each of the past two NCAA tourneys, though...which means, um, nothing?
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must first set yourself on fire.
    -Fred Shero

Comment

And, apparently DiGirolamo is a "Terreri/Lerg type, quick, and confident".

No. Yeah, I suppose. And, no.

Can't they just not say anything? Or, could they discuss the players/team honestly, and not hype them up like they just won back-to-back championships?
      Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must first set yourself on fire.
      -Fred Shero

Comment

I like the configuration of Miami's arena but they need to lose the fanboy-esque 10 year old girl screams when it's 1 on 4

Comment

And we have our first **** em up, **** em up, BC sucks of the season

Comment

Looks like UNH has maintained its consistency on the PP
            Please join me in the fight to reduce the world's supply of Bacardi.

Comment

Having seen how good Miami fans were in DC at the Frozen Four I have to ask any Red Men (I mean Hawks) where is your crowd????

Watching with it on mute as I listen to Maine/Lowell which is 4-0 Maine after 1 !

Comment

Originally posted by SPCSMAN View Post
                Looks like UNH has maintained its consistency on the PP
                DiGi made a great play on the short-handed chance, though, so that's nice to see.

Originally posted by BobF View Post
                Having seen how good Miami fans were in DC at the Frozen Four I have to ask any Red Men (I mean Hawks) where is your crowd????
                The students are there, and pretty loud.
                -Fred Shero

Comment

Hey all happy Friday!! And if you are Canadian, Happy Thanksgiving weekend. Heck if you're American, Happy Thanksgiving weekend.

I've never been so happy to put a UNH game on and hear that the score is 0-0 . Go CATS!!
                  Let's go Cats!!!

Philadelphia Phillies Well there's always next year

2007 ECAC East-NESCAC LPS Champ!!
                  2009 ECACHL Pick 'em champ!!

"All the miseries and evils which men suffer from vice, crime, ambition, injustice, oppression, slavery and war, proceed from their despising or neglecting the precepts contained in the Bible." [Noah Webster. History. p. 339]

Comment

Has UNH gotten the puck out of their own end of the ice yet?
                    Let's go Cats!!!

"All the miseries and evils which men suffer from vice, crime, ambition, injustice, oppression, slavery and war, proceed from their despising or neglecting the precepts contained in the Bible." [Noah Webster. History. p. 339]

Comment

Originally posted by thecomicbookguy View Post
                      DiGi made a great play on the short-handed chance, though, so that's nice to see.

The students are there, and pretty loud.
                      Thanks, guess I'll have to take it off mute. By the way UNH has DiGirolamo have looked good thus far.

Comment

End of 1. Score remains 0-0.
                        Let's go Cats!!!

Comment

The color guy obviously knows absolutely nothing about UNH. Umile use a timeout in the first period? HA!

And yes, DiGi has looked pretty good so far. He's definitely a scrambler...should be an interesting season.
                          -Fred Shero

Comment

Originally posted by thecomicbookguy View Post
                            The color guy obviously knows absolutely nothing about UNH. Umile use a timeout? HA!
                            FYP
                            Let's go Cats!!!

Comment

thought it was interesting that the commentators said the primary goal review angle was the overhead look and somehow never showed us that view.
                              Please join me in the fight to reduce the world's supply of Bacardi.

Comment

Working...
                              X