Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minnesota State vs. St. Lawrence, 10/8-9. Is there anybody out there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minnesota State vs. St. Lawrence, 10/8-9. Is there anybody out there?

Understandably, not much Maverick talk on here. Less than five hours until our first NCAA action of the season.
    My guy is a hard-nosed hockey player who is not afraid to crash the net. Your guy is a goon who runs the goalie.

Re: Minnesota State vs. St. Lawrence, 10/8-9. Is there anybody out there?

Originally posted by MavsFan View Post
    Understandably, not much Maverick talk on here. Less than five hours until our first NCAA action of the season.
    Looking forward to seeing how SLU plays in their first NCAA action. We've got a lot of young kids who will need to fill some awfully big shoes that left last year, but they looked good last Saturday in their exhibition game played by almost all the new and young guys.

Comment

Well, not at all sure what to think. The Mavs special teams were not good. At all. The powerplay just kept cycling the puck. And cycling it. And cycling it. The PK gave up too many clear shots and didn't clear rebounds.

Mavs scored three unanswered in the third to take the lead, but then settled for a tie.

We'll see what happens tomorrow night.
      My guy is a hard-nosed hockey player who is not afraid to crash the net. Your guy is a goon who runs the goalie.

Comment

Originally posted by MavsFan View Post
        Well, not at all sure what to think. The Mavs special teams were not good. At all. The powerplay just kept cycling the puck. And cycling it. And cycling it. The PK gave up too many clear shots and didn't clear rebounds.

Mavs scored three unanswered in the third to take the lead, but then settled for a tie.

We'll see what happens tomorrow night.
        I understand that it's early and all, but does that really surprise anyone? We never have good special teams. Jutting's Power Play systems never generate shots, just pretty passing, and our penalty kill has been our achilles heel for years.
        AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Sitting in my dorm at Ferris State and watching the St. Lawrence/Minnesota State game. I looked up the channel and it said either AMC or SPEED.

Any idea?

Comment

Working...
          X