BC @ NU 10/9 -Cody Better Skate w His Head Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BC @ NU 10/9 -Cody Better Skate w His Head Up

BC @ NU 10/9 -Cody... 10-11-2010 09:27 AM **** you punk before you get your teeth kicked in
    oh and hockeydope, i'm really easy to find. (just ask mwade) if you ever want to try and collect on that idle threat then i'll give you the location of where i'm sitting when i go to bc games. i would bet my entire meager life earnings you wouldn't dare show.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose98 View Post
      funny that you won't respond to the billett comments once someone exposed you for the phony you really are.
      He's the perfect contrarian. He stalks every thread involving any Hockey East team and if he sees something too positive, he has to try and bring that down. If he sees something too negative, he has to try and bring that up. He does that with his alleged "inside info"...he has absolutely zero credibility.

Claiming that Billett registered for classes at BC in August and then was told they didn't want him this year may be the most ridiculous thing yet.

oh and hockeydope, i'm really easy to find. (just ask mwade) if you ever want to try and collect on that idle threat then i'll give you the location of where i'm sitting when i go to bc games. i would bet my entire meager life earnings you wouldn't dare show.
      LOL at that negative rep. So now he's an internet tough guy to boot. I think the USCHO community should set a date to put this guy on a collective ignore...at any rate, you're right, he wouldn't show. that would mean he'd actually have to be at the game.

Comment

[QUOTE=walrus655321;4888664]i'm a northeastern fan, i've never had a reason to go to a college hockey game in April.

hahahahaha, that's funny........if we had student support like you had(have) at Matthew's saturday we'd NEVER lose a home game.........i know, i know, it's impossible, but just sayin

Comment

Just researched and found my projected 4th line was actually:

Almeida-Ferriero-K. Hayes

Oops!

Comment

i put in "professional stalker" in on payscale.com to see what the average salary was, but for some reason nothing came up..?
            Anything come up for "hockey pederast"?

I'm beginning to wonder if hokydad is David Frost or just one of his admirers.
            Originally posted by reBlur
            the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
              Now he's starting to sound like Morgan, the drunk BU creep living in his mother's basement who kept telling us about his yacht and millions.
              This coming from a fool who calls himself, "the pro from Dover"!!

I am sure you gave yourself nicknames at your community college as well/

Comment

Originally posted by carltonbarrett View Post
                I have a VERY hard time believing he's your 3rd or 4th best freshmen as he was one of the top recruits in New England and an NHL draft pick to boot.
                As of right now, Bittetto, Reid and Stone have been more impressive. He's going to be very good; right now, that's the situation as I see it. The point being: we didn't need Ferriero to attract good recruits, we've been doing that before he got here.

Comment

Originally posted by NJ2NU View Post
                  As of right now, Bittetto, Reid and Stone have been more impressive. He's going to be very good; right now, that's the situation as I see it. The point being: we didn't need Ferriero to attract good recruits, we've been doing that before he got here.
                  I haven't been that impressed with those guys yet (don't forget Oleksiak...he'll be a high draft pick in 2011), but it's early and your point is correct. There are a number of good freshmen in this year's class, Cody is just one of them. he's a very nice addition, don't get me wrong, but he's not the savior.

As for how Cronin is using him...well, he's got 3 freshmen d-men playing big minutes...he clearly thinks highly of them. Cody's on the 3rd line, along with another freshman. Reid has been seeing times with the 1st unit on the Power Play (along with Bitteto at the point) whereas Cody's on the second unit. Cody's clearly a key component of the team and Cronin thinks h's going to be good...but he's not the only one that Cronin is playing. He's not the only freshman on a series of senior-laden lines.

Comment

Really? His dad does and his dad said exactly that at Monarchs game last weekend.

Comment

again...
                      so you follow him enough to know his parents/registration status at school, but you cannot spell his name? it's not even a hard name to spell...
                      Places I've Seen a College Hockey Game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Compton Family Ice Arena, Conte Forum, Cross Insurance Arena (Cumberland County Civic Center), Dunkin' Donuts Center, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Fenway Park, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Pegula Ice Arena, Ralph Engelstad Arena, Schneider Arena, T.D. Garden, Tsongas Center, Thompson Arena, University of Southern Maine, Webster Bank Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Originally posted by PcFriars13 View Post
                        again...
                        so you follow him enough to know his parents/registration status at school, but you cannot spell his name? it's not even a hard name to spell...
                        exactly. glad you were bright enough to figure that out

Comment

What a loser! I did my taxes so well I got back EVERY cent of federal withholding!!! Hahahahahaha to you!!!
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
                            Really? His dad does and his dad said exactly that at Monarchs game last weekend.
                            Was he in the next stall?
                            Originally posted by mookie1995
                            bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                            Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                            Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
                              This coming from a fool who calls himself, "the pro from Dover"!!

I am sure you gave yourself nicknames at your community college as well/
                              You, obviously, aren't a reader of literary classics. You probably can't spell 'literary classics' either.
                              Originally posted by mookie1995
                              bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                              Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                              Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                                What a loser! I did my taxes so well I got back EVERY cent of federal withholding!!! Hahahahahaha to you!!!
                                I bet you did. A net zero adder to this country. All the men and women over seas love clowns like you

Comment

Working...
                                X