Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BC @ NU 10/9 -Cody Better Skate w His Head Up

Originally posted by NJ2NU View Post
    We didn't 'need' Ferriero, and he's arguably our third or fourth best freshmen (he played on our 3rd and 4th lines during his first two games).
    I have a VERY hard time believing he's your 3rd or 4th best freshmen as he was one of the top recruits in New England and an NHL draft pick to boot.

Comment

Originally posted by NJ2NU View Post
      ... Bitetto ...
      Oh that reminds me - we sat next to a family who knew Bitetto. I guess the dad of the family coached him in baseball for years. Very enjoyable sitting next to them, they were very nice people.

Not to make fun of them, as they are clearly new to the sport (they drove in from NY just to watch Bitetto) but one of them asked me at one point "is this the Beanpot Bowl?"
      Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
      Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
      Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
        After they are there, they need to act accordingly. No different than BC telling Billet in late August he was not part of their plans for this season and to wait 1 more year. This after he had regsitered and was ready to come.
        if you know so much about brian, wouldn't you know that his last name is spelled Billett? just saying.
        Places I've Seen a College Hockey Game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Compton Family Ice Arena, Conte Forum, Cross Insurance Arena (Cumberland County Civic Center), Dunkin' Donuts Center, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Fenway Park, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Pegula Ice Arena, Ralph Engelstad Arena, Schneider Arena, T.D. Garden, Tsongas Center, Thompson Arena, University of Southern Maine, Webster Bank Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

the 2 of you are on a first name basis?

Nice....

Comment

Originally posted by BCeagle View Post
            What radio station are the Eagles on?
            lol.

bceagles.com. no broadcast.

pathetic...
            Boston College Eagle Hockey » "We want our players to leave here with a diploma in one hand and a ring in the other." - Jerry York

Try FantasyCollegeHockey.com

sigpic

"I said, it's all in our hands / got to learn to respect what we don't understand /we are fortunate ones, fortunate ones, I swear."

Comment

no kidding. no peogram NEEDS any one player.
              I would somewhat disagree with this in that at certain points, programs DO need that one player. BC NEEDED Marty Reasoner to start the rebuilding process...

Comment

the 2 of you are on a first name basis?

Nice....
                pot meet kettle?

you're such a fraud anyway. got a good thing going though; you throw so much crap on the wall that every once in a while something sticks and makes you look like you actually are in the know. i bet you're a real hit at the local youth hockey mite leagues. do you have a card saying you're a scout/agent too?

the real sad part is i'm probably paying your unemployment so you can sit on hfboards and google and uscho looking for leads to shore up your expert (in your mind) status. american dream i guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose98 View Post
                  pot meet kettle?

you're such a fraud anyway. got a good thing going though; you throw so much crap on the wall that every once in a while something sticks and makes you look like you actually are in the know. i bet you're a real hit at the local youth hockey mite leagues. do you have a card saying you're a scout/agent too?

the real sad part is i'm probably paying your unemployment so you can sit on hfboards and google and uscho looking for leads to shore up your expert (in your mind) status. american dream i guess.
                  Ok....

Paid more taxes in last 2 years than you will make in your lifetime.

Comment

Ok....

Did you meet PC91 this weekend or did you chicken out like a little girl?
                    Brown Bears - 2014 National Champions

Comment

wow, great to see yet another thread turn into a hokydad *****fest. can't we just all agree to ignore him and actually...i don't know...discuss the games? novel concept i know.

that was a solid performance from NU after looking downright terrible at PC. good bounce back performance from the D, still plenty of holes back there but the talent is definitely in place, just a matter of getting these kids experience. offense still leaves a lot to be desired, but Muse played as well as I've seen him play outside of HE tourney time. I wish someone had told him it was October, not March Still, there were chances; Quailer's post early in the third, MacLeod missing two open nets, etc...but Muse made the plays he needed to make.

It only took a game and a half, but I miss Jake Newton on the PP.

Comment

HAHAHAHA... Have you ever made a better "Hokydad post"??? I think not.

Here we have both a missing pronoun to make you sound like you're so important that you don't have *time* to mess with silly things like that (plus a bonus - a missing article! You really must have some ka-RAZY important business things to do instead of typing those out!), AND - AND! - a completely outlandish statement that, naturally, no one on here could possibly prove or disprove that you think makes you look SUPER T3H C0()L because it makes you feel important.

Even I'm impressed with this effort.
                        Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                        Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                        Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Ok....

Now he's starting to sound like Morgan, the drunk BU creep living in his mother's basement who kept telling us about his yacht and millions.
                          Originally posted by mookie1995
                          bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                          Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                          Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Originally posted by walrus655321 View Post
                            offense still leaves a lot to be desired, but Muse played as well as I've seen him play outside of HE tourney time. I wish someone had told him it was October, not March
                            what about april?

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
                            Now he's starting to sound like Morgan, the drunk BU creep living in his mother's basement who kept telling us about his yacht and millions.
                            who could forget the legendary thread involving snively and his W2 claims...

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                              what about april?
                              i'm a northeastern fan, i've never had a reason to go to a college hockey game in April.

besides, i thought his teammates did most of the work once April rolled around

Comment

Ok....

i put in "professional stalker" in on payscale.com to see what the average salary was, but for some reason nothing came up..?

funny that you won't respond to the billett comments once someone exposed you for the phony you really are.

Comment

Working...
                                X