BC @ NU 10/9 -Cody Better Skate w His Head Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BC @ NU 10/9 -Cody Better Skate w His Head Up

Must be a hokydope alias, can't spell. Statan?

Comment

well..
      considering his brain is his 2nd favorite organ.. ..
      GO NU HOCKEY
      Always bullish on the future.
      We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

HokyDad is inventing aliases now? Sad. Even jcarter doesn't do that any more.
        BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
        -
        Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

Originally posted by BCWH Superfan joe View Post
          HokyDad is inventing aliases now? Sad. Even jcarter doesn't do that any more.
          even I know it is spelled Staton

Comment

Originally posted by Manny212 View Post
            Your an angry cat to say the least. Safe to say we have had enough anger at the rinks over the years and dont need you adding to it. Do you want to be the next Junta? Come down and hang with Statan Island dudes for a while and you will catch my vibe
            My cat is angier than you and the Staten Island cats. But not as cool as UNHCat07 who introduced the world to desevrings and PU cementheads.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
            -Blackadder
            "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
            -Casablanca
            "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
            -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Hokydad should at least put a little effort into his aliases. His profile for Manny212 says "Manny" is only 24 years old, but he's talking about seeing lots of violence in the rinks & the Junta incident (any 24 year old would have been what, 12 years old during the Junta incident?). He also uses the term "cat" to describe a person. Oh, and makes the same dumb grammar mistakes that Hokydad would.

Try harder next time, man.
              -

Comment

Not from THAT island!!!! Always spelled it with an A and always will. Google it and you will see a slight bias leaning my way and that aint the highway Shaq .

Comment

PC, Onion and Hoky need long time outs. Hoky =clueless, Onion=anger, PC91=clueless/anger.

Do you really think it impresses us to invite a hockey fan to a college game so you can fight them? Are we in the 4th grade? Get over it dude, you sound like an idiot. Be the real cat you strive to be and walk away.
                  Two words: Pound sand

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
                    even I know it is spelled Staton
                    Slasher shakes head in disbelief...

Comment

Statan Island will play St, Clouud at some point, right?

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                      -Blackadder
                      "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                      -Casablanca
                      "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                      -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Hokydad should at least put a little effort into his aliases. His profile for Manny212 says "Manny" is only 24 years old, but he's talking about seeing lots of violence in the rinks & the Junta incident (any 24 year old would have been what, 12 years old during the Junta incident?). He also uses the term "cat" to describe a person. Oh, and makes the same dumb grammar mistakes that Hokydad would.

Try harder next time, man.
                        Was a bantam when that sh** happened. Seems like yesterday and was big time, high news down here. I think Hoky is a know it all jerk and desperate for attention but I dont have to attack the dude 50 times to let him know it. The dudes I know who do most of the flapping are full of it and I simply tune them out. Like I will you going forward.

Comment

Was a bantam when that sh** happened. Seems like yesterday and was big time, high news down here. I think Hoky is a know it all jerk and desperate for attention but I dont have to attack the dude 50 times to let him know it. The dudes I know who do most of the flapping are full of it and I simply tune them out. Like I will you going forward.
                          And you have added what to the thread? A hip hop approach to sounding like one of the village idiots? STATEN Island was one of the hardest hit burrows of 9/11 and is the ultimate blue collar hockey community.

Comment

You showed up on this board yesterday and have like four posts, but you know "who does all the flapping?"

Hoky, it's pretty pathetic to watch you argue with yourself. I'm not going to lie, I'm starting to feel bad for you rather than be upset. You need help.
                            -

Comment

You showed up on this board yesterday and have like four posts, but you know "who does all the flapping?"

Hoky, it's pretty pathetic to watch you argue with yourself. I'm not going to lie, I'm starting to feel bad for you rather than be upset. You need help.
                              OK Cletus. You clowning on the wrong cat. Much later

Comment

I don't fully understand what the #### is going on in this thread, but I am highly entertained.

I feel like Brick from Anchorman running around screaming "LOUD NOISES!"
                                On Jamie Oleksiak:

Originally posted by Hokydad
                                If he comes next year he will be eaten alive. Zero chance of success in Hockey East next year

Comment

Working...
                                X