Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BC @ NU 10/9 -Cody Better Skate w His Head Up

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
    didnt know anything about any disease. simply busted chops back after the pedophile, perverted crap.

was wrong in that regard and regret it
    Sooo, he made a pedophile joke and you came back with "haha your wife has cancer?" Who the F are you? How the F were you raised? Making fun of someone with cancer is "busting chops"? (shakes head in compete disgust). Whatever dude, you're a complete failure of a human being.
    Brown Bears - 2014 National Champions

Comment

Oh no!!!! Not John Fiddler!!!! Not him!!!!

BTW Who is John Fiddler? Oh, you mean Fiddler the Diddler!

Why didn't you say so? I didn't know that you were down with the John "the Diddler" Fiddler or J-Fid as he is known in Compton..................Rhode Island.

That changes everything!!!! Actually, no it doesn't. I don't know John Fiddler but if he is a friend of your's then he has to be a sexual deviant or a loser so you may bring him too, either to fight your battles for you or to help you with a ride to the hospital when I'm done knocking you into the dirt.

Tell John Diddler that I don't know or care who he is but if he's a friend of your's and he's up for it then I'd love to have him stop by lower M row AA seat 5.

Until either of you shows up you can continue finger popping each other!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
        i take it y'all are BFF now? he'll be sitting with you at conte when pc can't make it?!?
        I'd rather bring you! ;-)
        Originally posted by mookie1995
        bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
        Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
        Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
          I'd rather bring you! ;-)
          everyone would ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
            everyone would ;-)
            ain't i great?!?
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by PC91 View Post
              Oh no!!!! Not John Fiddler!!!! Not him!!!!

BTW Who is John Fiddler? Oh, you mean Fiddler the Diddler!

Why didn't you say so? I didn't know that you were down with the John "the Diddler" Fiddler or J-Fid as he is known in Compton..................Rhode Island.

That changes everything!!!! Actually, no it doesn't. I don't know John Fiddler but if he is a friend of your's then he has to be a sexual deviant or a loser so you may bring him too, either to fight your battles for you or to help you with a ride to the hospital when I'm done knocking you into the dirt.

Tell John Diddler that I don't know or care who he is but if he's a friend of your's and he's up for it then I'd love to have him stop by lower M row AA seat 5.

Until either of you shows up you can continue finger popping each other!!!!
              You are one strange dude. Be carefull what you wish for....
              Last edited by Hokydad; 10-12-2010, 07:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Onion Man View Post
                Sooo, he made a pedophile joke and you came back with "haha your wife has cancer?" Who the F are you? How the F were you raised? Making fun of someone with cancer is "busting chops"? (shakes head in compete disgust). Whatever dude, you're a complete failure of a human being.
                nope, never mentioned one word about any disease. Where do you get your info? FO.

Comment

PC, Onion and Hoky need long time outs. Hoky =clueless, Onion=anger, PC91=clueless/anger.

Do you really think it impresses us to invite a hockey fan to a college game so you can fight them? Are we in the 4th grade? Get over it dude, you sound like an idiot. Be the real cat you strive to be and walk away.

Comment

BTW what's NAMBLA? Please advise.
                    North American Marlon Brando Lover Association.

he was great in the Godfather.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                    -Blackadder
                    "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                    -Casablanca
                    "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                    -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post

i always thought it was marlon brando look-alikes....my bad.
                      Places I've Seen a College Hockey Game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Compton Family Ice Arena, Conte Forum, Cross Insurance Arena (Cumberland County Civic Center), Dunkin' Donuts Center, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Fenway Park, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Pegula Ice Arena, Ralph Engelstad Arena, Schneider Arena, T.D. Garden, Tsongas Center, Thompson Arena, University of Southern Maine, Webster Bank Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Originally posted by PcFriars13 View Post
                        You're right. You now have authorit-ah.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                        -Blackadder
                        -Casablanca
                        "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                        -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Manny212 View Post
                          PC, Onion and Hoky need long time outs. Hoky =clueless, Onion=anger, PC91=clueless/anger.

Do you really think it impresses us to invite a hockey fan to a college game so you can fight them? Are we in the 4th grade? Get over it dude, you sound like an idiot. Be the real cat you strive to be and walk away.

Don't care about impressing you....dude. But thank you for your input......dude.

Comment

**** it Dude, let's go bowling.

-Blackadder
                            -Casablanca
                            -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by PcFriars13 View Post
                              Originally posted by Jon View Post

You are correct and jon is wrong. It was the National Association of Marlon Brando Look-Alikes.
                              Originally posted by Bakunin
                              Learning the history and actually suffering through it are very different things. You simply can't appreciate a title as much if you don't suffer through a lot of failure beforehand. To put it another way, if MNS ever gets any, he'll appreciate the experience on a far deeper level than the rest of us did when it was our first time, simply because he's gone far longer and failed far more than we ever did.

Comment

Don't care about impressing you....dude. But thank you for your input......dude.
                                Your an angry cat to say the least. Safe to say we have had enough anger at the rinks over the years and dont need you adding to it. Do you want to be the next Junta? Come down and hang with Statan Island dudes for a while and you will catch my vibe

Comment

Working...
                                X