Minnesota hosts UMass: 10/8-10/9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minnesota hosts UMass: 10/8-10/9

Didn't see a thread or any UMass fans around but here we go anyway discuss.

Re: Minnesota hosts UMass: 10/8-10/9

I'll make the first call on this one...Cepis gets the first goal of the regular season tomorrow night and comes out with 4 points on the weekend (1g-3a). First line (pending that it will still be Hoeffel-Haula-Barriball) gets 8 points between the 3 of them. Lets start this one off right with a sweep!!

Comment

The Gophers are going to absolutely roll in this series.
      Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
      Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
      Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Ah, the first one of the year:

*****http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs022.snc3/10933_1187629083955_1025148831_30521784_7501029_n. jpg******
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
          Ah, the first one of the year:

*****http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs022.snc3/10933_1187629083955_1025148831_30521784_7501029_n. jpg******
          I would so love to see another one of those when we go to the grand city of forks

Comment

UMass Splits or takes 3 just cause HE > WCHA.

Comment

Originally posted by CHFAN222 View Post
              UMass Splits or takes 3 just cause HE > WCHA.
              Not as long as {PROVICED is part of HE.

I don't even know if UMass is the 10th best team in Massachusetts.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                Not as long as {PROVICED is part of HE.

I don't even know if UMass is the 10th best team in Massachusetts.
                Hell, I don't think they'd the 10th best team in Iowa...
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by gophrhcky9 View Post
                  I would so love to see another one of those when we go to the grand city of forks
                  You can see the note all you want, hell I'll make you a note if you want. The note is going to lie though.
                  Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                  when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                  Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

To UMass, I shall quote Drago: "You will lose."

Comment

I love the smell of tArrogance in the morning. You know, one time we had pressure in the zone, for 12 hours. When it was all over, I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink goal against. The smell, you know that victory smell, the whole rink. Smells like sweep.

Comment

******* width="480" height="385">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HPjiNU8YxWs?fs=1&hl=en_US">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HPjiNU8YxWs?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">

Comment

Gonna be a tough start of the season for the Minutemen. Losing most of the scoring from last year, half the defense that dressed, and now what 4 of the 13 freshmen out or questionable for the weekend...

Things aren't looking good. All we easterners can do is hope the 10 freshmen you guys have all dress and get opening night jitters real bad!
                          More Cowbell!

Comment

I'm also saying sweep for the Gophs. Like 4-2, 4-1 scores. I see Captain Jay having a big senior year with a 4 pt weekend to start. I also think our 21 year old walk-on with the hockey related last name will impress and get a couple points on the weekend, love his energy and work ethic.

Comment

Puck time!

Gophers should sweep this series the only question will be does Khan get one or 2 shutouts.

I do think the Gophers will sweep but more like 4-1 and 5-2 games.

What can we expect out of UMass? Up tempo or a slow trap style?
                              Originally posted by CavalryNate
                              Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X