legendary goal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: legendary goal?

******* style="height: 390px; width: 640px">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qRGlX49jvlA?version=3">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowScriptAccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qRGlX49jvlA?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390">

2002 NC OT goal....... it was legendary to me.
    Originally posted by CavalryNate
    Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Osorojo View Post
      How about a definition of goals that "actually matter?" Doesn't each goal count as "one" on the scorecard? It looks like any suggestion, no matter how benign, must be dissed on this forum.
      Boy, you ficked up big this time. the goal you posted did not count as one on the scoreboard, so, no, it is not the same as a goal during a game.
      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
      Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy View Post
        Boy, you ficked up big this time. the goal you posted did not count as one on the scoreboard, so, no, it is not the same as a goal during a game.
        Nope - The goal I posted counted as "one" (on the shootout scorecard) as stated. That's how they figure who wins a shootout: each goal counts as "one," and each goal matters. Read what is written, not what you wish.
        PS: If there is a shootout the game isn't over until the shootout is concluded. Like it or not, shootouts are part of the game, and shootout goals do count and do determine the victor.
        Last edited by Osorojo; 10-05-2010, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Driftryder View Post
          2002 NC OT goal....... it was legendary to me.
          I love those YouTube videos where they videotape the actual tv. Good stuff.
          I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

TYler Ruegsegger had a great short handed goal.
            http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoid=22787569
            GO DU !!!

Comment

Nope - The goal I posted counted as "one" (on the shootout scorecard) as stated. That's how they figure who wins a shootout: each goal counts as "one," and each goal matters. Read what is written, not what you wish.
              PS: If there is a shootout the game isn't over until the shootout is concluded. Like it or not, shootouts are part of the game, and shootout goals do count and do determine the victor.
              But they don't count towards statistics.
              Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
              when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

No, shootouts are not part of the men's college game here, it is only for the women. and, the "shootout scorecard" isn't what you said, bozo.
                XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
                Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy View Post
                  No, shootouts are not part of the men's college game here, it is only for the women. and, the "shootout scorecard" isn't what you said, bozo.
                  (shhh- don't tell this idiot that he's not even posting a college hockey goal, on a college hockey site...)

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                    I wish I had a video of the one SCSU scored on their own empty net against the Gophers several years back. Pulled goalie on delayed penalty and a missed back-pass or something slid the length of the ice into the empty net. Good times.
                    I was at that game. The pass hopped the stick of Josh DeWolf, I think. That was immediately following a shot from the point that clanged the post. DeWolf had an amazing one-timer, and the Dahlie Llama liked to have his forwards feed it back there for a lot of scalping shots.
                    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

OK, gaviotas. Make yourselves happy, but note my post claims shoot-out scores count as "one," not "one goal," and they certainly do make a difference. If I take the trouble to write what I mean you could make the effort to read what is written.
                      It's still the most amazing shoot-out/penalty shot score I have ever seen - or you, either.

Comment

If it's so amazing, why don't you share it here? Why should we have to go out and search for it since you're the one that wants us to see it?
                        Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EmNwnc3r8Y PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          - Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God. -

Go Bemidji Beavers
                          Go you Green and White
                          Go Bemidji Beavers
                          Fight with all your might!
                          Rah! Rah! Rah!
                          We are here to cheer you
                          We are out to win your fame,
                          So, Go Bemidji Beavers
                          Fight to win this game.-Fight.

Comment

What's amazing is that Minnesota was still jersey popping the year that goal was scored, doosh baggery on film.
                            "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                            Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                            The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                            Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
                              What's amazing is that Minnesota was still jersey popping the year that goal was scored, doosh baggery on film.
                              Nice spelling D-O-U-C-H-E bag..... And when you are that good you can pop that jersey all day everyday.
                              - Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God. -

Go Bemidji Beavers
                              Go you Green and White
                              Go Bemidji Beavers
                              Fight with all your might!
                              Rah! Rah! Rah!
                              We are here to cheer you
                              We are out to win your fame,
                              So, Go Bemidji Beavers
                              Fight to win this game.-Fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                                If it's so amazing, why don't you share it here? Why should we have to go out and search for it since you're the one that wants us to see it?
                                http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puc...-shootout-goal

Sorry - the URL got chopped off by this site. Try Googling Kaspars Daugavins instant hockey legend shootout goal
                                Last edited by Osorojo; 10-05-2010, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X