Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2010 Ice Breaker Tournament Thread (BU, Wisconsin, Notre Dame, Holy Cross)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 Ice Breaker Tournament Thread (BU, Wisconsin, Notre Dame, Holy Cross)

Thoughts? Expectations? Who's attending? Sights to see?

I'll be covering it, and I'm just excited to see some games that count. And to be traveling somewhere I've never been before.
    Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Re: 2010 Ice Breaker Tournament Thread (BU, Wisconsin, Notre Dame, Holy Cross)

Bennett sucks.
    time to write new history

Comment

Originally posted by slurpees View Post
      Bennett sucks.
      YES!
      Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
      Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
      Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Will this be televised anywhere?
        Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
        Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
        Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

My preweekend notebook:

1. How did BU get the Ice Breaker exemption again so soon?
          2. How much more fun is it travel to away games after turning 21?
          3. What type of suit will 10 and 9 wear?
          4. Will Eaves put Brett in net against BU?
          5. Will BU score as many times over this weekend combined as they did against Toronto?
          6. Is the answer to 5 dependent on the answer to 4?
          Last edited by Agganis; 10-04-2010, 01:05 AM.

Comment

Bennett sucks.
            Actually, Bennett was very good last year until he got hurt. He came back too soon and sucked.

Gudmanson is starting against BU. I was kind of hoping Bennett would against his old team.
            Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
            ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
            Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
            "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
            Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
              Actually, Bennett was very good last year until he got hurt. He came back too soon and sucked.
              Your seriousness has no place on this thread
              Let's go Terriers!

It hasn't taken me long to realize, everybody here knows a lot more than me about college hockey...

1971, 1972, 1978, 1995, 2009

Comment

Originally posted by quiddlet View Post
                Your seriousness has no place on this thread
                I'm just trying to get the your/Bahstin Univursity's faithful's dander up. If the truth does so, so be it. If not, I can resort to BC type of tactics.

Comment

Gudmanson is starting against BU. I was kind of hoping Bennett would against his old team.
                  Nope, Sir Flopsalot still sucks.
                  time to write new history

Comment

You all know what video this is. (Courtesy of candycanes)
                    Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                      Will this be televised anywhere?
                      Anyone know if this is going to be televised, or available over the Web somewhere?

Comment

Originally posted by BU Ken View Post
                        Anyone know if this is going to be televised, or available over the Web somewhere?
                        It won't be televised, at least not in the Boston area. I assume All-Access will be streaming it, but I think you'll have to pay.

Comment

Nope, Sir Flopsalot still sucks.
                          I sat behind him at a UW scrimmage on Saturday and he was definately not Sir Flopsalot. He was more of a Sir Iwanderoutofthecreasealot, which did bother me.

How ironic UW finished last year with 1 Bahstin team, and they start with one this year. This one will end better than the last.

Let's go RED!

Comment

I'm just trying to get the your/Bahstin Univursity's faithful's dander up. If the truth does so, so be it.
                            Wait, are you trying to speak the truth, or rile opposing fans up? Because they are not one in the same.

And for the record I don't think saying Bennett doesn't suck achieves either of the two criteria you claim to meet

Comment

Originally posted by Agganis View Post
                              Wait, are you trying to speak the truth, or rile opposing fans up? Because they are not one in the same.

And for the record I don't think saying Bennett doesn't suck achieves either of the two criteria you claim to meet
                              The truth can't rile someone up? IL is the worst place one could ever inhabit (with Rodentsota being a close second), worse than Siberia on the coldest cold day or hottest hot day in the Amazon Jungle. This IS the truth, not some half baked opinion. Ask any born and bred Wisconsinite.

Comment

Working...
                              X