• Show
Clear All

• New Brunswick at Vermont 10/03/10

Third period underway, still 0-0.
    Let's go Cats!!!

Philadelphia Phillies Well there's always next year

2007 ECAC East-NESCAC LPS Champ!!
    2009 ECACHL Pick 'em champ!!

"All the miseries and evils which men suffer from vice, crime, ambition, injustice, oppression, slavery and war, proceed from their despising or neglecting the precepts contained in the Bible." [Noah Webster. History. p. 339]

Re: New Brunswick at Vermont 10/03/10

New Brunswick has taken a 1-0 lead.
    Let's go Cats!!!

"All the miseries and evils which men suffer from vice, crime, ambition, injustice, oppression, slavery and war, proceed from their despising or neglecting the precepts contained in the Bible." [Noah Webster. History. p. 339]

Comment

9:11 to play, UNB leads 1-0.
      Let's go Cats!!!

Comment

2-0 UNB now with 5:28 to play in the game.
        Let's go Cats!!!

Comment

3:06 to play, 2-0 UNB
          Let's go Cats!!!

Comment

Connor Brickley scores for Vermont to make it 2-1.
            Let's go Cats!!!

Comment

Matt Marshall scores with 4.3 seconds left to tie it at 2.
              Let's go Cats!!!

Comment

Game over.

Vermont 2 - UNB 2
                Let's go Cats!!!

Comment

You missed the UNB shorthanded empty net goal BEFORE the two UVM goals in the last 30 seconds. UNB won the game 3-2.
                  "The great aim of education is not knowledge, but action." -- Herbert Spencer

Comment

Originally posted by FreddyFoyle View Post
                    You missed the UNB shorthanded empty net goal BEFORE the two UVM goals in the last 30 seconds. UNB won the game 3-2.
                    They played OT? I was listening after regulation and they were talking like the game was over so I put on a different game. Oh well, my bad.
                    Let's go Cats!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gounhwildcats View Post
                      They played OT? I was listening after regulation and they were talking like the game was over so I put on a different game. Oh well, my bad.
                      No, no overtime. UNB won in regulation. UNB was up 2-0 late. Then took a penalty. UVM pulled goalie. Then UNB scored the shorthanded empty net goal. Then UVM scored PP goal to make it 3-1. Then goal in last 5 seconds to make it 3-2.

So not sure what game the radio guys were watching!
                      "The great aim of education is not knowledge, but action." -- Herbert Spencer

Comment

Originally posted by FreddyFoyle View Post
                        No, no overtime. UNB won in regulation. UNB was up 2-0 late. Then took a penalty. UVM pulled goalie. Then UNB scored the shorthanded empty net goal. Then UVM scored PP goal to make it 3-1. Then goal in last 5 seconds to make it 3-2.

So not sure what game the radio guys were watching!
                        I must have been on crack. If you check my post of the tying goal, I said it came with 4.3 seconds left in the game. I could have sworn that is what I heard and I would swear to it now. Well my apologies for totally misleading Vermont fans out there. I really have no idea how I managed to miss that.
                        Let's go Cats!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X