Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2010 Kendall Hockey Classic Thread (UAA, UAF, UND, & AF)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 Kendall Hockey Classic Thread (UAA, UAF, UND, & AF)

Best **** field i have seen at this tourney in a long time. Should be an interesting weekend.
    Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic

Re: 2010 Kendall Hockey Classic Thread (UAA, UAF, UND, & AF)

I'll be making my grand debut at the Sullivan for the Kendall. Hope to meet a few of you. I'll be the schmuck in the Michigan Tech jersey

Any tips regarding the arena, where people hang out, etc?
    Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
      I'll be making my grand debut at the Sullivan for the Kendall. Hope to meet a few of you. I'll be the schmuck in the Michigan Tech jersey

I'm thinking of going just so you're not the only schmuck in the arena wearing a jersey that's completely unrelated to any of the four teams in the tourney
      Let's go Cats!!!

Philadelphia Phillies Well there's always next year

2007 ECAC East-NESCAC LPS Champ!!
      2009 ECACHL Pick 'em champ!!

"All the miseries and evils which men suffer from vice, crime, ambition, injustice, oppression, slavery and war, proceed from their despising or neglecting the precepts contained in the Bible." [Noah Webster. History. p. 339]

Comment

Welcome to the 907, techies are always welcome to the sully (meg, yager). If u r interested i'm sure i can swing a booster room pass for you. FREE BOOZE!!!
        Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic

Comment

How do the tickets work? Does Friday's ticket get me into both games that night, or are the games separate?

Originally posted by gounhwildcats View Post
          I'm thinking of going just so you're not the only schmuck in the arena wearing a jersey that's completely unrelated to any of the four teams in the tourney
          They better get used to me, my apartment is only a mile from the Sullivan
          Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Yes tickets work for both games.

Comment

Originally posted by seawolfpunk View Post
              Yes tickets work for both games.
              Great, thanks.

Comment

They better get used to me, my apartment is only a mile from the Sullivan
                I would love to live a mile away from a University with a D1 hockey team, even if it wasn't UNH. Enjoy the games
                Let's go Cats!!!

"All the miseries and evils which men suffer from vice, crime, ambition, injustice, oppression, slavery and war, proceed from their despising or neglecting the precepts contained in the Bible." [Noah Webster. History. p. 339]

Comment

Are you guys missing the free booze part?
                  "My greatest achievement."
                  Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

Two Alaska schools and a bunch of nancyboy pilots? Perhaps UND should only send 10 players to make the games fair? The Sioux will obviously score more goals than they will have shots against. So the question is how many more goals will they score? Two? Five? Ten Times as many goals? I'm going to be conservative and say they only score 28 goals while giving up 11 shots.

Sioux easily win two.
                    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Here's an AHA fan hoping Air Force does well.
                      2006-07 Atlantic Hockey Champions!
                      2008-09 Atlantic Hockey Co-Champions!
                      2009-10 Atlantic Hockey Champions!
                      2010 Frozen Four participant
                      2010-11 Atlantic Hockey Champions!

Member of the infamous Corner Crew

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                        Two Alaska schools and a bunch of nancyboy pilots? Perhaps UND should only send 10 players to make the games fair? The Sioux will obviously score more goals than they will have shots against. So the question is how many more goals will they score? Two? Five? Ten Times as many goals? I'm going to be conservative and say they only score 28 goals while giving up 11 shots.

Sioux easily win two.
                        Wow - Dirty is already in midseason form.
                        Believe it. Earn it. Raise it.

Comment

Originally posted by Siouxfaninseattle View Post
                          Wow - Dirty is already in midseason form.
                          Pffft...he can do better.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                            Pffft...he can do better.
                            They should combine UAA, UAF and AF into one team so UND might actually have to break a sweat. Flying all the way up to Alaska when the Sioux are going to get more of a workout this Sunday against Manitoba seems like a waste.

The whoopings that will commence could helpful to one particular UAA player though. Since Kane can't pass remedial math and is ineligible, perhaps he can sit in the press box and count all the goals UND will score. I think it could be really valuable to him. Maybe the Seapups can locate Count Von Count and hire him tutor to LaFranchise.

Sioux easily win two. MacWilliam kills a moose with his bare hands.
                            Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                              They should combine UAA, UAF and AF into one team so UND might actually have to break a sweat. Flying all the way up to Alaska when the Sioux are going to get more of a workout this Sunday against Manitoba seems like a waste.

The whoopings that will commence could helpful to one particular UAA player though. Since Kane can't pass remedial math and is ineligible, perhaps he can sit in the press box and count all the goals UND will score. I think it could be really valuable to him. Maybe the Seapups can locate Count Von Count and hire him tutor to LaFranchise.

Sioux easily win two. MacWilliam kills a moose with his bare hands.
                              Unbelievable, would you get off the freakin' fence and give us a prediction already?
                              Let's go Cats!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X