X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Maine Black Bears 2010 - 2011

Originally posted by sandiegoblkbr View Post
    I think that Sirman will get the start again.
    I do too. I think if Ouellette was ready He'd be going but Sirman is the guy and needs the work for Michigan State next week
    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
      I do too. I think if Ouellette was ready He'd be going but Sirman is the guy and needs the work for Michigan State next week
      I've been out of the loop - is Ouellette the top guy, and he's not playing because he's hurt?

I want to root for whichever guy will give Maine a shot against NoDak. I'm flying up from VA to visit family, and managed to score tickets. (Funny how that timing works )
      1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1995 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2012(!)

Comment

Originally posted by amherstblackbear View Post
        I've been out of the loop - is Ouellette the top guy, and he's not playing because he's hurt?

I want to root for whichever guy will give Maine a shot against NoDak. I'm flying up from VA to visit family, and managed to score tickets. (Funny how that timing works )
        Sirman is the top guy but I(and others) think Ouellette has a bigger upside. I've never seen him play, its just a guess

Comment

Yup.

Comment

Originally posted by rude1979us View Post
            It will be interesting to see what they do tonight. In the past Maine has had a bad habit of letting the second game of a two game weekend go if the first is a win. I hate to say it but I'm guessing tonight will be a 4-4 tie or a 5-4 win.
            I doubt it.

Comment

It will be interesting to see what they do tonight. In the past Maine has had a bad habit of letting the second game of a two game weekend go if the first is a win. I hate to say it but I'm guessing tonight will be a 4-4 tie or a 5-4 win.
              There is no way Maine should allow UCONN to score 4 goals.
              When you say Tim Whitehead, You haven't said much!!!

Comment

You got next week's lottery numbers?

Comment

I guess we know which coach had their team ready to play and he doesn't live in Bangor. Several upperclassmen should be proud of their stand around and wait for the puck to come to them attitude. Nice. Absolutely nothing good can be said for Maine tonight, they thought they could show up and win.

Comment

I guess we know which coach had their team ready to play and he doesn't live in Bangor. Several upperclassmen should be proud of their stand around and wait for the puck to come to them attitude. Nice. Absolutely nothing good can be said for Maine tonight, they thought they could show up and win.

What else is new with TIMMAY and his great coaching
                    When you say Tim Whitehead, You haven't said much!!!

Comment

From a mental standpoint, a kick in the butt after an 8-2 win before traveling to Michigan State may not be the worst thing. Mind you, I'm not making any comparisons, but if I recall correctly, the 93 team tied their second game after a blow out win the first night. They're right back down to Earth, without a loss, which is good.

Comment

Originally posted by lkenney View Post
                        From a mental standpoint, a kick in the butt after an 8-2 win before traveling to Michigan State may not be the worst thing. Mind you, I'm not making any comparisons, but if I recall correctly, the 93 team tied their second game after a blow out win the first night. They're right back down to Earth, without a loss, which is good.
                        Yes, we tied Providence 3-3 after beating them 9-3 the night before.

Comment

Agreed. UConn's goaltender came to play tonight too.

Definitely a letdown game.......the whole team was "off". Diamond was a bight spot, but most everyone was having a hard time making key plays and goals.

Comment

definitely a let down, but that said, they had plenty of chances and things didn't go their way to night... hit the post about 8 times and ran into a goalie that played at his absolute best...

the liedermark penalty kill unit experiment needs to be ended...

Comment

...Maine may have not showed up tonight but give UConn the credit,they came to play to win and left town with a tie and alot of confidence.

Comment

Originally posted by GoBlackBears View Post
                                There is no way Maine should allow UCONN to score 4 goals.
                                Goal met! Unfortuneately, not enuf goals scored.
                                Listened on da radio....sounded like they peppered everything except the openings around the goalie. Posts, crossbars and goalie must be a little sore this morning.

Meh, move on to next weekend. Huge weekends coming up. If they're not ready for these, they'll never be ready.
                                I believe in equality of effort. In life, in hockey in everything.

Comment

Working...
                                X