X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Maine Black Bears 2010 - 2011

Originally posted by walrus View Post
    Its either what you say or we have memories and have seen what happens when 1 guy is it.
    Now now. Let's not be hasty. There's no reason it can't be both.

Comment

Throw ouelltte out there. Sink or swim babeee !!!! Replace him with sirman !!!! Quelch the critics !!!! :d:d:d:d

yeah...colon d, colon d, colon d !!!

Pussifiers !
      Last edited by acs64; 11-15-2010, 06:48 PM.
      I believe in equality of effort. In life, in hockey in everything.

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
        Its either what you say or we have memories and have seen what happens when 1 guy is it.
        Good point. Absolutely no way one guy could play every minute of every game and lead his team anywhere, especially a frosh.

Ouellette... Ouellette.. Ouellette!!!

Sonomabeech would probably throw 2 goose eggs at BC.
        'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by Mehockeyfan View Post
          I cannot believe how "fickle" all (most) of you are! Honestly, if Tim were to rotate goalies and we lose some games you would be screaming "why is he not going with what is working!"....I think you all just like to complain, can't be happy that Maine Hockey is winning, the arena is electric every game and it's just plain fun to be a fan of Maine Hockey right now! Something is happening this year....enjoy it!
          maybe, but I think most fans who know the game and the history of the program would rather Tim played 2 goalies and prepared them both for games that actually matter.
          Right now, Parker Milner has how many games under his belt?
          I am pretty sure that Jerry York is going to go with Muse down the stretch as long as Muse is healthy, but Milner is getting playing time for a reason. I have not seen too many BC fans complain.

good coaches do not win games in November at the expense of games in March and April.

Comment

It appears that the three goalies are of similar capabilities, everybody assummed there would be a rotation, even the coaches, there is absolutely no reason to keep Sully in, it's time for a break. Three rested, motivated, capable goalies is a lot better than one tired starter, the other two need experience to gain confidence, and as games progressively become more important, they need opportunities to play sooner rather than later.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveF View Post
              *****http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/3/5/35859-obvious_troll.jpg******
              Not trolling.....just the TRUTH!

Comment

Originally posted by acs64 View Post
                Throw ouelltte out there. Sink or swim babeee !!!! Replace him with sirman !!!! Quelch the critics !!!! :d:d:d:d

Pussifiers !
                Sink or swim......or transfer(?). Sullivan and Ouellette are freshmen and Sirman a sophomore. Something's gotta give! It's almost sickening having so many good goal tenders in the stable......*sigh*.

Comment

If all three goal tenders have similar capabilities then why is only one playing? The answer is that Sullivan has proved himself to be better in practice and in games at the present time. The others are playing in practice and are competing for a start. That's a healthy competitive situation and I have a feeling the coaching staff has explained this to them. Their time will come.

Comment

Originally posted by Runsub5 View Post
                    If all three goal tenders have similar capabilities then why is only one playing? The answer is that Sullivan has proved himself to be better in practice and in games at the present time. The others are playing in practice and are competing for a start. That's a healthy competitive situation and I have a feeling the coaching staff has explained this to them. Their time will come.
                    Get serious. The coaching staff actually communicate with players? Yeah, right. Obviously the only solution for Oullette and Sirman is to transfer. Nothing says "I'm a winner" like quitting on your team.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsFan93 View Post
                      It appears that the three goalies are of similar capabilities, everybody assummed there would be a rotation, even the coaches, there is absolutely no reason to keep Sully in, it's time for a break. Three rested, motivated, capable goalies is a lot better than one tired starter, the other two need experience to gain confidence, and as games progressively become more important, they need opportunities to play sooner rather than later.
                      Originally posted by Priceless View Post
                      Get serious. The coaching staff actually communicate with players? Yeah, right. Obviously the only solution for Oullette and Sirman is to transfer. Nothing says "I'm a winner" like quitting on your team.
                      You really need to use moticons when you post.

Comment

Originally posted by Runsub5 View Post
                        You really need to use moticons when you post.
                        If people can't understand the implied sarcasm they don't deserve an emoticon to point it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
                          Nothing says "you're a part of the team" like sitting you the entire season. If Ouellette doesn't get some type of opportunity to play this season then I wouldn't blame him for transferring.

Comment

Originally posted by acs64 View Post

Pussifiers !
                            who cares........put up a sheet of plywood...........

Comment

Originally posted by sandiegoblkbr View Post
                              Nothing says "you're a part of the team" like sitting you the entire season. If Ouellette doesn't get some type of opportunity to play this season then I wouldn't blame him for transferring.
                              He will play. Sullivan won't win games forever. If he somehow does then Maine will go undefeated from here on out anyways so win/win. I think Sullivan should continue to play until he loses unless its a 1-0 loss or something similar.

I think we could see Ouellette Sunday if Sullivan loses Friday. But I'm certainly not hoping for that situation. As long as the team is winning with Sullivan I see no reason. York plays Milner so much because Muse is gone next year.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
                                Good point. Absolutely no way one guy could play every minute of every game and lead his team anywhere, especially a frosh.
                                WIllie would have won a NC with that team backing him

I think its safe to say at this point Sully is the man, I'd just like to see others play to keep them game ready in case of injury or whatever. There is no way 3 guys play in a rotation, pick one and get them in once and awhile.

As far as Tims ability to communicate with his goalies., Matty Lundin comes to mind
                                I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Working...
                                X