This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Maine Black Bears 2010 - 2011

Dave predicts a Maine sweep this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
      Dave predicts a Maine sweep this weekend.
      I know and his scores were similar to what I was thinking! Reasons to be concerned!

Comment

Injuries are part of the game but having 3 of your best players out sucks. I guess it gives others a chance to show their stuff, lets hope they do. Amestoy and Kelen should get chances they might not have gotten otherwise
        I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by gscott13 View Post
          sounds like house and diamond will be out this weekend along with o'neill... amestoy and andersson are available...

http://www.pressherald.com/sports/In...-changes-.html
          A weekend sweep has all of a sudden gotten more tenuous.

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
            Injuries are part of the game but having 3 of your best players out sucks. I guess it gives others a chance to show their stuff, lets hope they do. Amestoy and Kelen should get chances they might not have gotten otherwise
            Kelen should score at least one tonight. NU should be slow enough for him to get some open ice.

frankly, the injuries MIGHT be what helps maine sweep.
            If history is any indication, maine would not have been "up" for the NU games if they "KNEW" that they were facing another UConn.

right now, they know that they have to play their best game.
            and watch Gustav behind the play so that Greg's boys don't injure him... like BU and UND tried to (behind the play blindsides)

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
              The injuries are definitely disappointing. Better now than in late January tho. excited to see what this weekend holds. whoever is in the line up better be bustin it all night.
              Buzzy

Comment

Originally posted by KnowItAll View Post
                Kelen should score at least one tonight. NU should be slow enough for him to get some open ice.

frankly, the injuries MIGHT be what helps maine sweep.
                If history is any indication, maine would not have been "up" for the NU games if they "KNEW" that they were facing another UConn.

right now, they know that they have to play their best game.
                and watch Gustav behind the play so that Greg's boys don't injure him... like BU and UND tried to (behind the play blindsides)
                I hope your confidence in Kelen is rewarded with that goal prediction tonight. i liked what i saw in his first game action in forever. just missed a couple of real nice scoring chances. little tight on the stick there, eh?

and the boys better be watching gustav's back.
                Buzzy

Comment

anybody have a recommendation on the video feed offered on the maine website?
                  Buzzy

Comment

Tanner House, Joey Diamond and Carlos Amestoy are in the lineup tonight for Maine

Comment

Maine, BC and UHN all won tonight. Order has been restored to the universe.

Comment

Mark Anthoine didn't figure on the score-sheet and goes under the rader but his presence was shown tonight on the ice. imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
                          Maine, BC and UHN all won tonight. Order has been restored to the universe.
                          Agreed! And nice to see Merrimack take a point from BU!

Comment

Originally posted by sandiegoblkbr View Post
                            Agreed! And nice to see Merrimack take a point from BU!
                            Everyone in Hockey East better be ready for Merrimack...not a Hockey East top 4,but a team that comes to play every night....they most likely will stun ever H.E. Team at least once this season..[imo]. Hopefully NOT Maine..!

Comment

Originally posted by Ma#1ne Hky View Post
                              Everyone in Hockey East better be ready for Merrimack...not a Hockey East top 4,but a team that comes to play every night....they most likely will stun ever H.E. Team at least once this season..[imo]. Hopefully NOT Maine..!
                              I wudnt be shocked I guess to see the Mack pull off home ice this season. I think theres no doubtthey will play the big 4 tuff all year....question will be how they handle the bottom part of hockey east. And the way it looks right now, they could supplant any one of the big 4 for home ice.
                              I believe in equality of effort. In life, in hockey in everything.

Comment

I only saw the first 15 minutes of the game (stupid DVR!) but I'm surprised Dan Sullivan didn't get one of the three stars. He made some big stops and the one goal he did let in wasn't soft (seemed like a defensive break-down to me). How did he play the rest of the game?

Comment

Working...
                                X