Comment

• Re: Maine Black Bears 2010 - 2011

Originally posted by lkenney View Post
        Sh*t.

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
          O'Neill: 4-6 weeks
          Thats NOT good...what type of injury...any news if Diamond/Andersson/Amstoy will be available this weekend vs NU..?

Comment

I'm one of the biggest O'Neill supporters out there but with Abbott on the point on the power play anyways I think we'll survive. Certainly rather have him out there than not but....

Maine Hockey: I want to believe
            43-21-4 (.662) in games I attended over 4 years as a student
            104-47-14 (.669) in that time
            3x FROZEN FOUR

11-20-2 in games I've attended since. (2-2-1 under Red)

Comment

Also is there any UPDATED news on Tanner House....injury bug has hit maine hard and all at once...hopefully they pull together.

Comment

According to Whitehead on the TW Show....Amstoy & Andersson are ready for the NU series...O'Neill as mentioned before,out 4-6 wks...House is still a question-mark as being ready,more to be known by Wednesday. Diamond has a nagging lower body injury that he has had all season...this week vs NU sounded like he would be out. So thats it in a Nut-Shell.

Comment

This team is deep, no need to worry, they'll still go undefeated the rest of the way.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsFan93 View Post
                    This team is deep, no need to worry, they'll still go undefeated the rest of the way.
                    In seriousness, depth is certainly a strong suit this year. Awful nice after the last few. Maybe O'Conner will see some ice time this weekend. He's only played in one game so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
                      Maine could win 10-0 and you'd still find something to ***** about.
                      -BrrringBrrring- "Oh, Kettle, Pot here. You're black."
                      bigmrg74: "You can't drink the day away if you don't start early!"
                      SledDog: "UncleRay seems to be the most sensible one here tonight."
                      All great men are dead and I'm not feeling well.
                      A Margarita! in every hand and another Margarita! in the other hand!

And stay off the lawn!

Comment

bdn article on sullivan... also talks about the injury situation (though provides little clarity)

http://new.bangordailynews.com/2010/...ong-for-bears/

one thing i read into it was that the job is sully's... white head says:

“We want to give the other goalies an opportunity to play when we can."

I read that as he's our #1 and we'll try to work the others into the lineup when we can....
                        Last edited by gscott13; 11-09-2010, 07:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by gscott13 View Post
                          bdn article on sullivan... also talks about the injury situation (though provides little clarity)

http://new.bangordailynews.com/2010/...ong-for-bears/

one thing i read into it was that the job is sully's... white head says:

“We want to give the other goalies an opportunity to play when we can."

I read that as he's our #1 and we'll try to work the others into the lineup when we can....
                          Yeah, i agree. Our goaltending situation doesn't suck. Which is nice.

Comment

The whole goaltending situation is funny, especially since there was so much Ouellette hype all summer long, almost no mention of Sullivan at all on this board.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsFan93 View Post
                              The whole goaltending situation is funny, especially since there was so much Ouellette hype all summer long, almost no mention of Sullivan at all on this board.
                              Very true. You just never know how a team is going to come together and what the player development will be.

Comment

Originally posted by lkenney View Post
                                Our goaltending situation doesn't suck. Which is nice.
                                Fighting...urge...to say....uggghhhhh....screw it....

Called that one back in August!

You can't bring in 3 kids with decent recent histories who all want/are fighting for a chance to play and succeed on a team with legit potential, and not think that at least ONE of them will focus, find a groove, and run with it.

The fact that it has been Sullivan thusfar is very MAINE....the overlooked kid with a chip on his shoulder.
                                Being led to the promiseland by TIMMAY!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X