This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Maine Black Bears 2010 - 2011

Alfond Arena receives $3.5 million from Harold Alfond Foundation.

http://new.bangordailynews.com/2010/...nd-foundation/

Comment

Maine's two first lines competition begins.

3 games into the season:

Flynn - House - Nyquist : 8 points

Abbott - Dee - Diamond : 15 points

Comment

Originally posted by lkenney View Post
        That's a good question. I would start Sirman again.
        I would start Sirman as well. He let in a bad goal but he also made some great saves.

Comment

Originally posted by MaineMan View Post
          Maine's two first lines competition begins.

3 games into the season:

Flynn - House - Nyquist : 8 points

Abbott - Dee - Diamond : 15 points
          Yeah, that's a pretty sweet problem.

Comment

can anyone point me to the channel for the game tonight? where can one find cbs college sports?
            Buzzy

Comment

Originally posted by BlackBear8 View Post
              can anyone point me to the channel for the game tonight? where can one find cbs college sports?
              What do you have for a provider?

Comment

613 on DTV

Comment

Must have the sports package for Time Warner!

Comment

Originally posted by lkenney View Post
                    I wonder if Andersson is in street clothes tonight after giving Sparty 5 minutes of PP time with a hit from behind. I assume Amestoy is still unavailable with his elbow infection. No Corkum yet.
                    Andersson doesn't have the rep of being a hitter, let alone, a cheap shot artist. A fan said Andersson must have sneezed when going by Krug and he went into the boards. He also said Krug was headhunting for the rest of the game until he got his revenge. If Andersson doesn't play they could use Pryor or Swavley at that position. Sirman should be between the pipes again tonight. One softie, so?

Comment

and the start goes to.. Dan Sullivan. Interesting move. 1-0 MSU after the 1st.

Comment

This is my first time seeing the team play this year and it is very underwhelming. They do not seem to have any spark which is unfathomable following the game last night. I think that may stem from a lack of leadership at the top.
                        Last edited by Neegs; 10-15-2010, 08:15 PM.

Comment

• Re: Michigan State Suite Tickets Available - Fellow Maine Fans

"Not bad",is my assessment of this team.

We have a ton of forwards with some speed and hands,and the 'tending was at least average.Maine didn't get Bounce One all night long,but still looked like the more talented squad out there.(And the officiating..?It was awful at times.Diamond must be the new Bellamy.)

The Bears don't suck anymore.Not even close.They have enough depth to absorb a few injuries,which is key,and the goalies are showing some promise...I like their chances to make the NCAA's,and I haven't thought that about a Maine team in quite a while.

Comment

Also watched BC dismantle Denver tonight.Hate to admit it,but they looked even better than they did last year.I think Hockey East will be OK,if a little top-heavy.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post
                              "Not bad",is my assessment of this team.

We have a ton of forwards with some speed and hands,and the 'tending was at least average.Maine didn't get Bounce One all night long,but still looked like the more talented squad out there.(And the officiating..?It was awful at times.Diamond must be the new Bellamy.)

The Bears don't suck anymore.Not even close.They have enough depth to absorb a few injuries,which is key,and the goalies are showing some promise...I like their chances to make the NCAA's,and I haven't thought that about a Maine team in quite a while.
                              I see a lot of promise and most importantly a will to win. These guyz'll be fine.
                              I believe in equality of effort. In life, in hockey in everything.

Comment

Originally posted by acs64 View Post
                                I see a lot of promise and most importantly a will to win. These guyz'll be fine.
                                Agreed........but a split with NoDak is a MUST now. A sweep (unlikely) would get them back to where we would all like them to be.

Comment

Working...
                                X