Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Union College Dutchmen Hockey 2010-11: There's one way and that's to Atlantic City!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Union College Dutchmen Hockey 2010-11: There's one way and that's to Atlantic City!

Well here it is. The official thread of the 2010-11 Season.
    Let's go Dutch
    Union Hockey 2010-2011

Re: Union College Dutchmen Hockey 2010-11: There's one way and that's to Atlantic City!

7 days until the first game!! who will be there??

Comment

Re: Union College Dutchmen Hockey 2010-11: There's one way and that's to Atlantic City!

And for the REAL hockey-holics the Garnet & White game is tomorrow at 7PM!
      UNIONNY HOCKEY - Not in Kentucky anymore..

Comment

"There's one way and that's to Atlantic City!" sounds like a Busby Berkeley number.
        *****http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/8/80/Footlight_Parade_Waterfall.jpg/262px-Footlight_Parade_Waterfall.jpg******
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

line charts for the garnet/white game...

http://unionhockey.tumblr.com/post/1...rnet-and-white

Comment

I would expect some of those lines to end up being what we see when the team takes the ice against Sacred Heart. Nate's come up with some very intriguing and exciting combinations.

Comment

Originally posted by Dutchfan View Post
              I would expect some of those lines to end up being what we see when the team takes the ice against Sacred Heart. Nate's come up with some very intriguing and exciting combinations.
              Yours' truly will be a "guest coach" tonight for the white squad. Should be a lot of fun as long as I don't take one in the grill.

Comment

Originally posted by Wholin1 View Post
                Yours' truly will be a "guest coach" tonight for the white squad. Should be a lot of fun as long as I don't take one in the grill.
                Chew out the refs for the rest of the ECAC, aight?

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                  Chew out the refs for the rest of the ECAC, aight?

Comment

Originally posted by union07 View Post
                    7 days until the first game!! who will be there??
                    Of course we'll be there. My hockey withdrawal will finally end.

Sorry we had to miss the Garnet and White game. We were feasting at a pig roast, closing out our off-season activities - now we can focus on the really important things in life.
                    Hockey is life, the rest is just details!

Comment

Nice crowd tonight at the Ice Breaker on campus. Speeches by President Ainlay and Frank Messa highlighted the night.

Ken Schott blogs that Union will be on ESPNU for the first time in December when Union at Yale will be televised on that network.

http://cms.dailygazette.com/weblogs/...n-espnu-dec-5/

Comment

I also see that we have a new radio home! Does anyone know if the games will still be on teamline.cc.com?

Comment

Can't wait to see Union in Fairbanks playing in the Brice Goal Rush. It was nice to see RPI last year, and since Inside College Hockey has Union ranked #12 they must be pretty good.

Comment

I liked the way Nate said last night and again today in the paper, that last year is history, it's over and done. This team has to be hungry every night or it will not come close to repeating its success. As he also said, until last season we were always the hunters, now Union has that target on their backs and will undoubtedly catch no one napping. I'm going to trust in this coaching staff and the team leadership to not allow any backsliding. This team will have plenty to prove that last year wasn't a fluke and that the program has truly turned the corner. Those are all of the cliches that I can roll out right now.

Comment

Union has a new recruit according to Chris Heisenberg.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                              X