Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston College 2010-2011 In-Season Thread: Long Live The "Eagle" Empire!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College 2010-2011 In-Season Thread: Long Live The "Eagle" Empire!

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
    Jeez, I have 1 busy week at work and miss hokydad getting banned?!!!?!?! Wow.

What did he do?

Figure a split vs. Maine this weekend. Would be quite happy with 3 pts. BC hasn't tied yet this year, might be due for a tie. Play Muse both nights ****it!
    i was wondering where you were but when this broke i knew you'd chime in

Comment

Originally posted by jcarter7669 View Post
      Maybe some should start a RIP in Candyvan thread where everyone can share a special neg rep from the little guy.

Here's mine :

"you are a moron with possibly tghe lowest IQ of any poster I have ever seen. What a fool. Sad thing is you dont realize that eevry person looks at you as a total moron. r"

"that was the guy who was servicing your mother after the game"

funny thing is....my mom WAS there!!!!!
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post

"that was the guy who was servicing your mother after the game"

funny thing is....my mom WAS there!!!!!
        "tell your wife thanks for last night, the guys appreciate her flat head"
        Originally posted by mookie1995
        bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
        Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
        Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
          "tell your wife thanks for last night, the guys appreciate her flat head"
          wow, mine was tame compared to these (neg reps i mean), i think he got banned because of these type of comments. i initially thought banning him was severe but after reading some of these neg reps i'm not so sure...........anyway,it was a bad night as we lost to an Ivy basketball team again at conte (Yale this time) and men's soccer eliminated in NCAA tourney. i think a win tonight would help ease the pain
          Last edited by sterlippo1; 11-19-2010, 05:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
            wow, mine was tame compared to these (neg reps i mean), i think he got banned because of these type of comments. i initially thought banning him was severe but after reading some of these neg reps i'm not so sure...........anyway,it was a bad night as we lost to an Ivy basketball team again at conte (Yale this time)

THing is Hokey's reps were bad, but his comments weren't that bad. Whatever....

BC lost to Yale....great. I can't believe there isn't a thread started about it yet....."Does Yale have the best sports program in all of college?"
            Originally posted by Hokydad
            Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

Originally posted by jcarter7669 View Post
              THing is Hokey's reps were bad, but his comments weren't that bad. Whatever....

BC lost to Yale....great. I can't believe there isn't a thread started about it yet....."Does Yale have the best sports program in all of college?"
              Haha. I was at the game. Not to start a discussion of basketball at any length on this board, but Yale just played well. They were making shots, especially #1. Unfortunately, the only person who showed up for BC was Reggie Jackson. and boy was #44 for Yale ugly. But anyway...
              Any score predictions for tonight? I was clearly kidding about the 25-2. I think Jerry is saving those games for April

Comment

Originally posted by sandiegoblkbr View Post
                *****http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:1HS1-ujUwqpK8M:http://i447.***********.com/albums/qq191/maikelito/NelsonHaHa.jpg&t=1******
                LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

******* width="480" height="385">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YoKAcVL_phI?fs=1&hl=en_US">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YoKAcVL_phI?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">
                Originally posted by reBlur
                the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Great win tonight Eagles.

John Muse made some SPECTACULAR saves tonight, and made them look easy. Best of the night... the hard, crisp pass across Muses crease to the Black Bear all alone on the back door. The pass landed on the tape and he one-timed it. The poor shooter never stood a chance... Muse stoned him like he had been waiting for that shot for 10 minutes.
                  Probably Muses 5th best save of the night was on the penalty shot by Nyquist, and that was a beauty.

I bow to our goal tender. Great game, Mr. Muse!
                  'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
                    Probably Muses 5th best save of the night was on the penalty shot by Nyquist, and that was a beauty.
                    Really, Nyquist did a terrible job on that PS. Muse did well in staying with the shooter and not getting deked but Nyquist came in fairly slow, didn't stickhandle much laterally, ran out of room and slammed it into John's pad.

Muse was still awesome and has been great all year. My favorite was a blocker or shoulder save in the last 4 or 5 minutes where it got deflected from deep out so he just practically jumped and knocked the hell out of the puck right towards the blue line.
                    Originally posted by reBlur
                    the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Vermont loses to Maine 3-2 and then beats BC 5-3 and then BC beats Maine 4-0. Man, do I love the parity of hockey east. Should make for a fun year :-)

Comment

And yeah, Muse is ridiculous. I gave him **** as a freshman, but boy has he come along. Unbelievably poised goaltender

Comment

Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
                          Really, Nyquist did a terrible job on that PS. Muse did well in staying with the shooter and not getting deked but Nyquist came in fairly slow, didn't stickhandle much laterally, ran out of room and slammed it into John's pad.

Muse was still awesome and has been great all year. My favorite was a blocker or shoulder save in the last 4 or 5 minutes where it got deflected from deep out so he just practically jumped and knocked the hell out of the puck right towards the blue line.
                          Yup. That was a beauty. Was my third favorite.
                          My second favorite was down the other end (band end), but was right in my sight line. Maine player fires a blast through traffic that I don't think Muse even sees, but it hits his pads and rebounds straight back out. On the rebound, another blast along the ice that he does see, but late, and it's pegged for just inside the far post. Muse throws his leg out and deflects the shot away. Fabulous save... quick as a cat.
                          He made at least five like this tonight look like routine saves. I bow again.
                          Last edited by FiveHole12; 11-19-2010, 11:04 PM.
                          'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

and now to sunday.......gotta take that game , if we split, they got what they came for and we are still treading water. Jerry, Muse again please?

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                              and now to sunday.......gotta take that game , if we split, they got what they came for and we are still treading water. Jerry, Muse again please?
                              Enjoy the victory for a few hours would ya?

John Muse is the most underrated player in college hockey. All he has done since being at BC is win championships and now he appears to be quicker and stronger. If he continues down the path he is going, BC will be a serious contender and he will be a solid pro. Great to watch his development over the last three plus years.

Muse for Hobey!

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny View Post
                                Enjoy the victory for a few hours would ya?

John Muse is the most underrated player in college hockey. All he has done since being at BC is win championships and now he appears to be quicker and stronger. If he continues down the path he is going, BC will be a serious contender and he will be a solid pro. Great to watch his development over the last three plus years.

Muse for Hobey!
                                lol, i did but it's over and now we need to focus on sunday, GO EAGLES!

Comment

Working...
                                X