Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston College 2010-2011 In-Season Thread: Long Live The "Eagle" Empire!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College 2010-2011 In-Season Thread: Long Live The "Eagle" Empire!

Originally posted by SteveF View Post
    the schedule is grossly imbalanced. if you look at the teams we play twice starting in january, it is almost laughable (with the exception of the 2 game set w/ UNH in march). so there will be some regression to the mean there as far as scoring and results - I just hope they haven't dug themselves too big a hole at that point. not to mention, if you lose the early season OOC games, the beanpot becomes a disaster for pwr considerations since it takes away two potential OOC games.
    It is what it is. We could collect 6 more wins and be 12-4 before Christmas break, with 5-6 more TUC's in there. Winning balances everything out. Just win baby, win.

Splitting with Maine & BU doesn't kill ya either, as long as you can pick up the rubber match in the 2nd half.

Go Eagles!
    'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
      It is what it is. We could collect 6 more wins and be 12-4 before Christmas break, with 5-6 more TUC's in there. Winning balances everything out. Just win baby, win.

Splitting with Maine & BU doesn't kill ya either, as long as you can pick up the rubber match in the 2nd half.

Go Eagles!
      i know it but we HAVE to get a little streak going now. another 6-4 over the next 10 doesnt do it and both of those rubber matches are on the road...........
      Last edited by sterlippo1; 11-17-2010, 06:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
        I thought they were going to break the Hockey East scoring record and walk thru the league? If they can slip in 17 on Friday and 16 on Saturday, they will be back on track, almost
        Asshat, you keep leaving me ridiculous neg reps, yet you feel the need to keep posting this garbage after every game? LOL

In your words, GET A LIFE

Comment

Wow, didn't realize until now that hokydad has been banned!!! USCHO rises up!!!

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
            As much as I think Muse should get the majority of the games (3-1 split), you have to imagine we see Milner before BU.
            What are the fans' thoughts on Milner. I know you have a goalie coming in next year has high expectations. What will the dynamic be when Muse graduates?

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
              hmmmm, i wonder why now? i think he's actually toned it down in the past month or so, but what ever.........

Comment

HAHAHAHAHA EPlC
                Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

He was the only guy who made JCarter seem tame.
                  Originally posted by mookie1995
                  bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                  Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                  Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
                    He was the only guy who made JCarter seem tame.
                    AHA, no more competition!!
                    Originally posted by Hokydad
                    Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

Originally posted by jcarter7669 View Post
                      Tell that to Northeastern. They found them pretty competitive.
                      Me: ...but why would anyone want to vacation here? There are better mountains in NH and VT, beaches in Cape Cod and RI, and colonial landmarks in Mass and CT.

Boss: You've got it all wrong. It's Vacationland because nobody would ever want to live here for more than a week.

Go MAINE! My sometimes home

Comment

Originally posted by TripleE View Post
                        What are the fans' thoughts on Milner. I know you have a goalie coming in next year has high expectations. What will the dynamic be when Muse graduates?
                        we need to win some games this year, now, before thinking about next year and life after john muse

Comment

Originally posted by Erix_The_Red View Post

Northeastern found hokydad to be pretty competitive?

Comment

Does anyone else think him getting banned is a little harsh? Sure, he made some dumb posts, but for the most part, they were at least about hockey. Some were actually quite insightful. He called people idiots and area clowns, but rarely did he make overly vicious personal attacks. I think he deserved a good deal of neg rep, but not a ban.
                            Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Originally posted by Erix_The_Red View Post
                              Northeastern found hokydad to be pretty competitive?
                              No, the AHA.
                              Me: ...but why would anyone want to vacation here? There are better mountains in NH and VT, beaches in Cape Cod and RI, and colonial landmarks in Mass and CT.

Boss: You've got it all wrong. It's Vacationland because nobody would ever want to live here for more than a week.

Go MAINE! My sometimes home

Comment

Originally posted by Federal League View Post
                                Does anyone else think him getting banned is a little harsh? Sure, he made some dumb posts, but for the most part, they were at least about hockey. Some were actually quite insightful. He called people idiots and area clowns, but rarely did he make overly vicious personal attacks. I think he deserved a good deal of neg rep, but not a ban.
                                I wonder if they auto ban you when you have maxed out your neg rep score ? Frankly I don't think Hokey needs to be banned...

Comment

Working...
                                X