Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston College 2010-2011 In-Season Thread: Long Live The "Eagle" Empire!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College 2010-2011 In-Season Thread: Long Live The "Eagle" Empire!

Originally posted by Salvo1017 View Post
    do you follow the pairwise at http://siouxsports.com/hockey/rankings/pwr/ ?
    I think they're the only site around that does pairwise throughout the entire beginning 2/3 or so of the season - anyone know if I'm right on that?
    yeah, i've been on there but too early for pairwise right now, IMO

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
      yeah, i've been on there but too early for pairwise right now, IMO
      KRACH rankings are also very popular http://siouxsports.com/hockey/rankings/krach/
      explanation can be found here http://www.collegehockeynews.com/ratings/krach.php

but ya you're right it is a bit early to start looking at pair wise seriously. But as far as other news outlets, there aren't many
      Before there was a band there was "the drum guy"

@SalvucciM

Comment

Originally posted by Salvo1017 View Post
        do you follow the pairwise at http://siouxsports.com/hockey/rankings/pwr/ ?
        I think they're the only site around that does pairwise throughout the entire beginning 2/3 or so of the season - anyone know if I'm right on that?
        rpihockey.net has it also, but as has been previously said, it is mighty early (so early that Yale is #1).

Comment

The Pairwise is worthless to look at before New Years.
          time to write new history

Comment

time to wake this up i think.............which game does Milner get? i say friday so Muse gets the big one if the team slips up the first game

Comment

time to wake this up i think.............which game does Milner get? i say friday so Muse gets the big one if the team slips up the first game

Muse has been hit or miss with UVM in the past : giving up 2 goals or less 6 times and giving up 3 or more 5 times. Still overall he has held the Cats to just over 2 gpg giving up 23 goals over 11 games, and considering this team is offensivly challenged if it were me, I would ride Muse both games. Milner has never faced UVM. But what the hey, gotta get your feet wet at some point. Either way really doesn't matter. Unless an epidemic of cholera hits BC, they should be fine with either goalie this weekend.
              Originally posted by Hokydad
              Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

FYI, the women's hockey team is the last undefeated D1 WIH team!

Help repair my camera gear before the new season starts
                HockeyPhotography.com - use search to find images of your favorite college player and order prints
                HockeyPhotos on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by mwade View Post
                  yeah, i know that...............the tie vs UVM wasn't too good though

Comment

Eh hem, I would like to personally blame you for jinxing us to a tie against UVM.
                    Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                    Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                    Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Any updates on how Cross is coming along? Am hoping its 3 weeks and not 6...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                        Eh hem, I would like to personally blame you for jinxing us to a tie against UVM.
                        yeah, i agree.............i think Melissa is to blame

Comment

yeah, i agree.............i think Melissa is to blame
                          No, if people had showed up, they would have won. Nobody showed up; they tied.

Help repair my camera gear before the new season starts
                          HockeyPhotography.com - use search to find images of your favorite college player and order prints
                          HockeyPhotos on Twitter

Comment

No, if people had showed up, they would have won. Nobody showed up; they tied.
                            that's more fact than fiction.....

Comment

Originally posted by Agganis View Post
                              rpihockey.net has it also, but as has been previously said, it is mighty early (so early that Yale is #1).
                              Yale may not have the strength of schedule of many teams, but they can light the lamp against anyone. Got some snipers on that club and some serious speed. A very scary team to play in a single elimination tournament.
                              'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
                                Yale may not have the strength of schedule of many teams, but they can light the lamp against anyone. Got some snipers on that club and some serious speed. A very scary team to play in a single elimination tournament.
                                Agreed. They certainly sold me last year against UND and BC. The question for them is can they get ANY goaltending?

Comment

Working...
                                X