• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2010/2011 UML In-Season Thread

Merry Christmas to all ...
    Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
    2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
    2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
    2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
    2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
      Merry Christmas everyone!

The Lowell Sun put McDonald's McRib sandwiches on the list to give Blaise. heh.
      Hope everyone had a nice Christmas. I hope Santa brought us some leads, let alone wins.
      - John

2013, 2014, 2017: UML Hockey: Hockey East Champions!

Comment

Happy Birthday jrobes01!

Comment

Article from today's Globe. Disparity has been Hockey East’s top story.

Comment

Happy New Year all.

Something to think about (and again, maybe a sign of a coaching problem, no matter what people may say) ...

UML Basketball lost two of their top players before this season started, IIRC. They also lost one of their biggest recruits, has a roster of 14 players, including 6 freshmen (and they only have 6 vets on the squad) and are currently 8-2 (4-2 in conference). Their only losses are to the team picked to win the NE-10 (Bentley, by 4 at home) and picked to finish second in the NE-10, St. A's on the road. Picked to finish 9th in the league, they're currently tied for 5th.

Obviously, still early in the season, but good job by Coach Herenda over at Costello. Keep it up boys.

Their next two games are at home against Stonehill (8-3, 3-3) on Sunday and Assumption (5-7, 2-4) on Wednesday.
            Last edited by UMLFan; 12-31-2010, 01:25 PM.
            Monty

2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
            2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Hope everyone had a happy new year.

Less than a week until the second semester opening weekend in Durham and at Matthews. Any news on who's healthy, who's still injured, how the new defenseman is, or if anyone got struck by lightning over the break?

I'm going to go with some new year's optimism and say a split is in order this weekend.

Already at the bottom so there's only one way to go...
              U.S. Naval Academy '06 - BS
              UMass Lowell '12 - MBA

Comment

On a different note... Roloson was traded to Tampa Bay.
                BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
                Skating Friar Jersey
                AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
                UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
                Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Originally posted by Patman View Post
                  On a different note... Roloson was traded to Tampa Bay.
                  That's cool, at least he has a shot with a team that is contending. Of course he gets traded about a week after I go ahead and buy Bruins/Islanders tickets...

Ready for 2011 to start and see this team hopefully show some life. Planning to make the trip over to NU on Saturday. Missed the radio show tonight, was anything interesting discussed?
                  UMASS LOWELL RIVER HAWKS HOCKEY

Comment

Had a shut out tonight with 34 saves and a shoot out. Stupid Islanders

Comment

Originally posted by jrobes01 View Post
                      Ready for 2011 to start and see this team hopefully show some life. Planning to make the trip over to NU on Saturday. Missed the radio show tonight, was anything interesting discussed?
                      No radio show last night. I guess it will start back up next week.

Comment

I've been told Cey, Ruhwedel and Budd are all back. Massie of course is now eligible.
                        Monty

Comment

Rowdy has been fired! Gotta say, I was amused.
                          Monty

Comment

Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
                            Rowdy has been fired! Gotta say, I was amused.
                            The Rowdy Christmas video was funny and the follow-up cracked me up as well. The University has done an excellent job with marketing but the website leaves a lot to be desired as the format is terrible and it never seems to be up to date.

How bad is UNH going to crush us on Friday? I say 6-1.
                            Let's go Lowell.

Comment

Riley Wetmore featured in Hockey East's Five Minute Major
                              http://www.goriverhawks.com/sports/m...010511aad.html

Comment

Originally posted by jrobes01 View Post
                                That's cool, at least he has a shot with a team that is contending. Of course he gets traded about a week after I go ahead and buy Bruins/Islanders tickets...

Thats okay.. my brother got me the Wild third Jersey a month before he was traded away.

I wear it at Christmas now
                                UML 2007 B.S. Meteorology, 2012 M.S. Meteorology

2013 Hockey East Tournament Champions.
                                2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions.
                                2017 Hockey East Tournament Champions.

http://storm.uml.edu
                                https://twitter.com/umlweatherman

Comment

Working...
                                X