This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UNH At The Starting Gate....

Hi everyone, I'm coming over from the UK next week to catch the two Maine games and while the six of us Alums are sorted with GA tickets we do have a request from another guy from the class of '92 who'd like to come to the Saturday. I understand it's THE hot ticket but if anyone does (for any reason) have a spare GA ticket I will happily take it off your hands and you'll know that it's going to a good home. Cheers!
    UNH Hockey: Class and panache

Comment

Mike Borisenok will miss both Providence games with a concussion sustained in last Saturday's BU game.

From the Union Leader:
      "Hopefully, he'll (Borisenok) be able to start in with all of his activities at the beginning of next week," Umile said.
      Either freshman Nick Sorkin or sophomore Austin Block will fill Borisenok's spot this weekend, Umile said.
      Last edited by C-H-C; 01-28-2011, 10:08 AM.
      The UNH Men's Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Clark-Hislop-Cox View Post
        wow....With Bruke back this line was looking strong....productive both night lasts weekend. This is to bad, hope its only this weekend.
        PSW
        watching from the stands, saying little

Comment

• Originally posted by LimeyCat View Post
          Hi everyone, I'm coming over from the UK next week to catch the two Maine games and while the six of us Alums are sorted with GA tickets we do have a request from another guy from the class of '92 who'd like to come to the Saturday. I understand it's THE hot ticket but if anyone does (for any reason) have a spare GA ticket I will happily take it off your hands and you'll know that it's going to a good home. Cheers!
          I'm actually going to the Saturday game since UML is off and I do have a connection for UNH tickets. I'll talk to the guy Monday or Tuesday and I'll post back with what I hear. Obviously not making any promises but I'll give it the old college try.

Comment

Thanks UML...
            UNH Hockey: Class and panache

Comment

Originally posted by Clark-Hislop-Cox View Post
              Our best face off man? Bummer, although it does give others some ice time.
              I will not be out cheered in my own building.

Comment

CHC, come by at the Providi game...I need to run something by you, if you would...thanks )

Comment

So, looks like it will be Digi for the rest of the way this season? Good to see the first line back to their dominating ways.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
                    So, looks like it will be Digi for the rest of the way this season? Good to see the first line back to their dominating ways.
                    Its looking that way. Not that I'm complaining!

Comment

• interested in reading billb's analysis of last nights win following that embarrassing 2-1* loss last weekend.

Comment

During the radio broadcast I thought I heard them say that Coach Umile had changed something. I assumed it was the lines or defensive pairings, but don't see anything unexpected in the box score. Anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by LimeyCat View Post
                          Thanks UML...
                          Tobes//// Scott is all set... got him a ticket last night.
                          Detroit Red Wings - Stanley Cup Champions 08, 02, 98, 97, 55, 54, 52, 50, 43, 37, 36

Arsenal FC - League Champions 04, 02, 98, 91, 89, 71, 53, 48, 38, 35, 34, 33, 31

Proud member of the Coalition of the Swilling

UNH Wildcats
                          ECAC Tourney Champs 79
                          Hockey East Regular Season Champs 09-10, 07-08, 06-07, 02-03, 01-02, 98-99, 96-97, 91-92
                          Hockey East Tourney Champs 03, 02
                          Frozen Four 03, 02, 99, 98, 82, 79, 77
                          NCAA Champ. Game 03, 99

Comment

Originally posted by Darius View Post
                            During the radio broadcast I thought I heard them say that Coach Umile had changed something. I assumed it was the lines or defensive pairings, but don't see anything unexpected in the box score. Anyone?
                            Yep.. D line pairings.

Midway thru the game he flip-flopped Kostolansky and Campanale, I believe... so it was Kessel-Campanale and Kostolansky-Kipp.
                            Detroit Red Wings - Stanley Cup Champions 08, 02, 98, 97, 55, 54, 52, 50, 43, 37, 36

Arsenal FC - League Champions 04, 02, 98, 91, 89, 71, 53, 48, 38, 35, 34, 33, 31

Proud member of the Coalition of the Swilling

UNH Wildcats
                            ECAC Tourney Champs 79
                            Hockey East Regular Season Champs 09-10, 07-08, 06-07, 02-03, 01-02, 98-99, 96-97, 91-92
                            Hockey East Tourney Champs 03, 02
                            Frozen Four 03, 02, 99, 98, 82, 79, 77
                            NCAA Champ. Game 03, 99

Comment

Originally posted by Malts18 View Post
                              Yep.. D line pairings.

Midway thru the game he flip-flopped Kostolansky and Campanale, I believe... so it was Kessel-Campanale and Kostolansky-Kipp.
                              He did that last weekend and then switched back, I believe.

Comment

I thought they were talking about us putting 4 forwards with one D-Man on the Power Play. Different look...similar dismal production.
                                Please join me in the fight to reduce the world's supply of Bacardi.

Comment

Working...
                                X