This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UNH At The Starting Gate....

Only team in history to raise a banner, then lose to Merrimack 24 hours later

Comment

Originally posted by GoUNH View Post
      Raised a national title banner... sounds like a good weekend to me. Certainly better than getting blown out by RIT 6-2 in the NCAAs.
      Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
      The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by Clark-Hislop-Cox View Post
        The poor guy can't catch a break.
        Wow……I feel bad for this kid….well looks like Sorkin will be the man on the BoBo/Moses line. The potential is there let’s hope he gets to be a fast learner. Watching the games this weekend Sorkin decision making in the offensive zone just is not there yet. Doesn’t know what to do with the puck and doesn’t know where to go without.
        On another note nice to see Henrion having a nice start
        PSW
        watching from the stands, saying little

Comment

Please. Stop.

Comment

Originally posted by WildShawn View Post
            Please. Stop.
            lol, you tell 'em there wildshawn

Comment

Originally posted by RockTheWhit View Post
              Greg Burke will now miss the next month or so with mono.
              Better hope it is a mild case. Bad cases can cause an enlarged spleen - which might end his season. UNH had a recruit a few years back that had this happen, don't remember who.
              "Now Progress Takes Away What Forever Took To Find" Dave Matthews Band, The Dreaming Tree

Comment

If UNH wins the national championship we can lose to Merrimack for 5 years straight!
                UNH

"Any idiot can spell a word the same way time after time. But it call for imagination and is much more distinguished to be able to spell it several different ways as I do." -Patton

Comment

Originally posted by JB View Post
                  Better hope it is a mild case. Bad cases can cause an enlarged spleen - which might end his season. UNH had a recruit a few years back that had this happen, don't remember who.
                  Google Search: Do we control it or does IT control us?
                  Mononucleosis in Hockey Players
                  The UNH Men's Hockey Blog

Comment

That bites- for all intents he might be out until after the break -if that is the case.

I'd like to think that there is some pent up demand on the first line- did they register a point last weekend? I hope they are poised to put a hurting on an already hurting UMASS team- 0-5-2 ouch.

You've got to hand it to all at this point! Couple or Soph's leading the charge in the points category after a tough opening 7 games. who'da thunk!
                    GSP.. Get Some!!

Comment

Originally posted by UNHhockey29 View Post
                      If UNH wins the national championship we can lose to Merrimack for 5 years straight!
                      think it's worth it?

Comment

With Burke out, the top three lines will stay that same. Manz and Goumas will compete for time at 4th line left wing and Pavelski and Silengo will compete for 4th line center. McCarey is locked into 4th line right wing at this point.
                        "Oh No! Not Maine! Then where would we get our deodorant that doesn't work?!"-Stephen Colbert

Comment

Since UNH is off to a solid start this season, the following statistics aren't as frustrating as they could be.

The Coulda/Shoulda/Woulda Been a Wildcat Team

Danny Dries (Ohio State/CCHA/Jr.) - 9 GP, 3-5-8, 11 PIM.

Cam Reid (St. Cloud/WCHA/Fr.) - 9 GP, 2-3-5, 0 PIM.

Matt White (Nebraska-Omaha/WCHA/Fr.) - 8 GP, 5-4-9, 0 PIM.

Ryan Bourque (Quebec/QMJHL/Soph.*) - 12 GP, 7-9-16, 5 PIM.
                          * Would have been a sophomore if he went to UNH, attended classes, and maintained grades.
                          The UNH Men's Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by RockTheWhit View Post
                            Greg Burke will now miss the next month or so with mono.
                            Geez. Poor Greg.

Comment

Originally posted by WildShawn View Post
                              Please. Stop.
                              In the past few months, I've learned many good lessons. One of them: Don't deprive another person's opportunity for pain.

Besides, how else is the poor little fella gonna learn?
                              A Decade of Dominance

2001 2003 2004 2007 2008 2011

Comment

If anyone wants tickets to UNH/Umass on Saturday, I have a pair available next to the Zamboni ramp for $20. I paid more than $40 per pair for this weekends games, but UNH then cut the price in half (hey, thanks!). markd2st@gmail.com.

Comment

Working...
                                X