• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Pick to Click: 2010-2011 Edition

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    I changed by RIT pick.
    Got it.

My friend CNOR registered for an account, but it hasn't been approved yet, so I'm posting his picks...
    Friday:
    RPI - Pat Cullen Bryan Brutlag
    RIT - Cameron Burt

Saturday:
    RPI - CJ Lee
    Niagara - Bryan Haczyk

aparch, GRusskino, and RPIHFH are posters that picked players last week but have not yet submitted posts this week. You've got until 7.
    Last edited by burgie12; 10-22-2010, 04:07 PM. Reason: Cullen's a scratch
    Go Red!!

National Champions: 1954, 1985, 201x

Houston Field House, Cheel Arena, Agganis Arena, Magness Arena, Ritter Arena, Messa Rink, Matthews Arena, Von Braun Center, Lynah Rink, Starr Rink, Appleton Arena, Dwyer Arena, Buffalo State Ice Arena, Kelley Rink (also Verizon Center (DC), Herb Brooks Arena, Fenway Park (Frozen Fenway I), Times Union Center, DCU Center, Blue Cross Arena)

Comment

EHF, I'm not sure if you've already left for the game or not, but you may want to change your pick for RPI on Friday. Cullen is a scratch, according to the lines chart.
      Go Red!!

Houston Field House, Cheel Arena, Agganis Arena, Magness Arena, Ritter Arena, Messa Rink, Matthews Arena, Von Braun Center, Lynah Rink, Starr Rink, Appleton Arena, Dwyer Arena, Buffalo State Ice Arena, Kelley Rink (also Verizon Center (DC), Herb Brooks Arena, Fenway Park (Frozen Fenway I), Times Union Center, DCU Center, Blue Cross Arena)

Comment

Friday:
        RPI: Bergin
        RIT: Favot

Saturday:
        RPI: Brutlag
        Niagara: Ross
        RPI Engineers
        1954, 1985 NCAA Champions

New Jersey Devils
        1995, 2000, 2003 Stanley Cup Champions

Comment

Thanks, not going to the game tonight, I will replace Cullen with Tinordi.
          Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
          Benjamin Franklin
          The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
          Gary Player

Comment

My account was authorized, so I thought I would say hello. I was hoping to score big this weekend to make up for the first couple weeks I missed but I only got 4 points, but hey at least RPI won both games (even if they did play a horrible third period against Niagara)
            Lets go RED!!
            And BC!

Sucks to BU Clarkson

Houston Field House, Conte Forum, Agganis Arena, Thompson Arena, Alfond Arena, Lawler Arena, Whittemore Center, Schneider Arena, Appleton Arena, Tsongas Center, Ingalls Rink, Times Union Center, TD Garden, Scottrade Center, Fenway Park, Herb Brooks Arena, Verizon Wireless Arena, DCU Center, Richard H. Rockett Ice Arena, Matthews Arena

Strike out ALS

Comment

Why doesn't anyone talk about Brock Higgs. He had a monster weekend.
              GO DU !!!

Comment

Congratulations go out to RHamilton this weekend, who picked up goals from Burt (brings the hurt) and the younger of the Zanettes along with the assist by Bergin on Friday on the game-opening goal, to win the week. Brock Higgs and JFK would have been the correct picks, but seriously, who would have thought that?

Congratulations also go out to Ralph, who holds onto his lead, and bumped it back up to 4 points.

cnor is the only "new" prognosticator this week, finishing tied for second (along with five other posters) with 4 points. That, unfortunately, leaves him all the way back in 14th place.

So, Results (and link to Google spreadsheet with cumulative results):
                6 + 1 points
                RHamilton

4 points
                cnor79
                fishcore12
                GoDanGo
                Ralph Baer
                RPIHFH
                vizoroo

3 points
                REDRocket
                TuteScrooge

2 points
                burgie12
                hawthr
                redhead18

0 points
                engineerhockeyfan
                FlagDUDE08
                rvd5star69
                Last edited by burgie12; 10-24-2010, 01:18 AM.
                Go Red!!

Comment

Link back to the title post with details on scoring

RPI travels to Lake Placid for a matinée at the historic Herb Brooks (1980) Rink against Union, which will be followed by a Clarkson (sucks) and SLU game. The games will undoubtedly be exciting and full of good-natured ribbing among the fans. (P.S. You only have to submit picks for the UC-RPI game.)

Union is off to a hot start, dominating their Atlantic Hockey competition 4-0-0 by a cumulative score of 29-6. They also took a trip to Alaska for the second weekend of the season, coming back with a split.

You may not choose the following players for this weekend of games:
                  Rensselaer:
                  F - Tyler Helfrich AND Chase Polacek
                  D - Nick Bailen

Union:
                  F - Adam Presizniuk
                  D - Mat Bodie

Statistics / Rosters:
                  Rensselaer: Statistics | Roster
                  Union: Statistics | Roster
                  Go Red!!

Comment

RPI - John F. Kennedy, Jr.
                    that other team from the Capital District - Kelly Zajac
                    Go Red!!

Comment

RPI - Brock Higgs
                      Sucks - John Simpson
                      Last edited by fishcore12; 10-24-2010, 09:44 AM. Reason: Change my pick
                      Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

RPI: Higgs
                        UC: Jooris
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by fishcore12 View Post
                          RPI - Nick Bailen
                          Sucks - John Simpson
                          Bailen isn't eligible.
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                            Bailen isn't eligible.
                            Thanks RB, changed my pick in my post.
                            Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

For RPI: Oh heck, crowd, take it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DKDfoaol4o AAG
                              For that other team: I'll take that guy that hosts Wheel of Fortune. Zajac

Comment

Union: Jeremy Welsh
                                RPI: Mike Bergin

Comment

Working...
                                X